Let The Interviewing Begin! (Part Two)

I suck. I did not write at all when my parents were away, I sat on the couch and ate curry for ten days. It was amazing curry, homemade by moi, but that's not the point. Feel free to shoot me out of a volcano, I deserve it.

I think my fangirl heart is near exploding. Something big is happening in all my fandoms and I just.... I'm a human shaped puddle of feels right now. I see a picture or a video or a gif and I'm just like *dead* I'm just a corpse trying to write a fan fiction, what is wrong with my life?

I never knew my canteen sold nice sandwiches. I was pleasantly surprised (I've always wanted to say that)

Dedication is for a Wattpad friend of mine who helped me with the questions. Thank you Lexz, it's great to finally talk to you again!

That's all from me right now so see you next time (which will hopefully be soon)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

"So who's interviewing you guys again?" I asked, passing Niall a container of breath mints to use after he finished the garlic bread he was currently eating.

"Uh, Gossip Galore I think," Liam replied as he shrugged on a jacket.

"Cool," I nodded. "So you're being interviewed in your room right? When are they coming?"

"In about ten minutes so can you three promise not to freak them out?" Zayn answered, shooting us a look.

"Us?" Christina questioned.

"Freak out the interviewers?" I continued.

"We wouldn't dream of it!" Chelsea finished. "In fact, we'll leave now so you don't have to worry anymore. Tootle loo!" We promptly left, standing together in the hallway. "They have no idea we're the ones interviewing them, do they?"

"Nope!" I said cheerfully, popping the p. "They're gonna be so shocked when we turn up."

"No kidding." Christina snorted. "So when's this guy turning up? Uh, Chris, was it?"

"James actually." A voice said from behind us.

"Speak of the devil!" I exclaimed. "Good to see you again. So you've got everything?"

"Indeed I do Kate." He replied. "I trust you remember Trent?" we nodded. "Good because he will be your cameraman for the interview."

"Sweet. So are we gonna go in now?" Chelsea asked.

"Yep. I'll introduce you guys and you can get started." He answered. "Oh, and here are some questions you can ask if you wish." He said, handing us a few cue cards each.

"Here we go," I whispered.

James went and opened the door to the boy's room and walked in, us following to wait in the doorway. The guys were seated on the larger of the two couches with the smaller one facing them.

"Hello One Direction, my name is James Hunt and I run Gossip Galore." James said, shaking the hands of each of the boys. "I'm honored that you agreed to this interview."

"It's nothing," Niall grinned. "We're happy to be interviewed."

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope that my new employees meet your standards." James replied.

Meet their standards? I hope he's talking about their crazy standards because we are definitely not up to a professional standard. We were only hired last night after all! It's not like we took a course on how to interview or anything.