The Concert

• Dedicated to To all my fans and readers

Merry Christmas!!! Here is NZ, it's Christmas morning!! And by Christmas morning, I literally mean 12:30am. That's right, I stayed up to write this!

You guys wanted an update for a Christmas present so here you go! This is dedicated to all my fans and readers. I cannot express how much I love you guys for reading my stories and sticking by me even though I haven't been too flash with updates lately. So thank you all so much.

Video is the best prank call I have ever seen

Pic is a banana car

***********************************************************************************************

"So I bet you guys are all wondering what we've been getting up to these last few months." Liam said into his microphone and he was answered with screams.

It was currently nearing the end of the concert and let's just say, the stage was a bit of a mess because Hamish had found a whole cupboard filled with soft toys and you can imagine what happened. Toys fights are the best.

"So we've prepared a little slideshow of some pictures and videos for you!" Louis continued and the lights dimmed as a countdown began on the screen at the back of the stage. The fan girls also stopped their screaming to watch (which was good because I don't have any earplugs and I was a bit sick of girls yelling out stupid things like asking Harry to sit on their face. I've had someone sit on my face, many years ago. It wasn't a very nice experience. Especially when they farted)

The first was a video that Niall was filming on a small plane.

"So hello to whoever is watching this video! Me and the potatoes are currently on a plane to a small town called Whangarei in New Zealand. Did I pronounce that right?" he frantically asked, swinging the camera around to show Liam.

"Yes Ni, you pronounced it right."

"YUS!!!" he yelled, fist pumping. The camera shook and fell from his grasp, showing a view of Harry's socks. Wait, are those gravy stains on the heel?!

"Niall, be careful! We don't want the camera broken before we even get there!" Harry's voice scowled as the camera was picked up. "Hey guys," he said, smiling creepily at the screen.

"What are we gonna do with you?" Zayn's voice said and the video was stopped.

Next came a picture of Harry, Niall and Louis all sprinting towards the black pedo van's door and then Niall fist pumping and happy dancing. Okay, I had no idea someone was taking photos then. How did I not notice?!

"Omg, when did they take a picture of that?" I asked as an image of my newly decorated wall flashed onto the screen. Next was another video.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked and you could see me standing on my bed with tape and a pile of paper next to me.

"I'm taping paper over your guys faces." I responded like it was an everyday occurrence, slapping a piece over poster Louis's beaming face. I swear, if he beams any brighter, that poster will catch fire and burn the house down!

"Why?"

"Isn't it enough that I have to see your faces all day without having you watching me sleep like five clumsy stalkers." I responded with sass. (Woah, I sounded like Louis. Must be unintentionally taking sass lessons from him) "Plus watching me get dressed!! Yeah, no thanks."

For the next minute or so, there were only pictures.

A picture of Louis and Harry panicking after they thought they'd broken my wall.

Liam cleaning up cat sick after he gave Tigger extra food.

My newly fixed wall with duct tape over the jagged crack.

Louis in his Thomas the Tank Engine robe staring sassily at Liam.

Louis as the frog prince.

Me attacking him with a pillow after he 'kissed' me.

Louis and Harry saving Darcy when we hung her from my balcony at their 'house'

Me, Christina, Louis and Niall being pirates by the pool and failing miserably.

There was a video of all eight of us doing the Sid Shuffle.

Me winning Sing Star against Harry and then a video of him singing The Thunder Song to Louis. Aww, Larry moments!

There was a picture of Josh's puppies, Patch and Zackey.

There was a whole load of Harry wearing a dress and covered in flour, posing for the camera that time he was my slave and I turned him into a statue. After that was a pic of me, Christina and statue Harry all posing.

The boys signing my school bag.

A video of me and the boys singing Don't Worry, Be Happy (our glee moment)

A video of me rolling on the floor singing the kitty cat song then Harry dragging me down the stairs.

Who the hell took all these photos and videos?! I bet you it was Oliver, the stalker. I'm coming to get you Ollie if it's the last thing I do and The Ghost of Leprechaun Past plus the Squirrel Warriors will be coming with me!

A video of our pillow fight followed by a picture of Josh crouching in front of a sleeping Chelsea who had drawings all over her face.

A picture of Chelsea being a Zombie. A couple of pictures of Chelsea and Josh hanging out together, but nothing too lovey dovey. (Thank god)

A picture of Zayn dressed as a land shark and strutting his stuff on the carpet in the lounge, which was cream because fancy rich people always have thick creamy carpet. I have no idea why. I mean, no matter how much it looks like cream, it's never gonna taste as good with strawberries. Learnt that the hard way.

Then there was a whole load of picture of everyone except me and Harry when they went caving. There were about five of Christina being thrown into the water and one of Chelsea's terrified expression when she found a giant weka on the rock next to her.

A picture of Louis after we accused him of pegging everyone in the household.

Me arguing with a nurse while I was in hospital and she told me I wasn't allowed to eat my ice block (I won)

Us saying goodbye to the boys when they eventually left.

And lastly, a screen shot of me, Christina and Chelsea just after they asked us to go on tour with them.

"Okay, these three girls are some very special friends of ours all the way from New Zealand." Liam said, the picture still shining brightly in the dark arena. "This is Kate, Chelsea and Christina and they are currently on tour with us."

Murmurs broke out as Directioners started to discuss the sudden news, some craning their necks as if expecting us to appear on stage. Yeah, you wish!

"And I hope you'll learn to love them as much as we do." Niall continued. "Well that's our concert for tonight folks! We hope to see you at the start of our world tour!"

With that final goodbye, the boys left the stage and returned to us.

"Well that went well." Louis commented.

"I have a feeling that a very extreme event is gonna happen tonight." Chelsea said.

"What's that?"

"Twitter's gonna blow."