First, Second And Third

Three updates in one day?! You guys are lucky!

Okay, I know I'm shit at updating. It's the Christmas season and I still have no idea what I'm getting dad and there's all this stuff going on.... So yeah. Been pretty busy.

Haylor. I can sum it up in one word. No

So Jusha15 requested that in this update to have Kate only. So this update is for you and you may as well have a dedication for the idea so here you go! That's your Xmas present!

Pic is Hamish and Kayla!

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! Bring it on 2013!

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Well, that settles it!" I said. "I am completely and utterly lost!"

Since the sound check and the mini concert for Lisa and Heather had been in the morning, me, Chelsea and Christina had decided to explore London a little. The only problem is that Chelsea went to the mall, Christina went to the pools and I went to the park. So we're all alone. Out in London. With no idea how to get back to the hotel.

Well, for me at least.

"I never knew parks could be so big," I said to myself as I walked between the trees. "Or that trees could be so tall."

I sighed, sitting down under an oak tree. Something hit me on my flat head (I know it's flattish because I can balance books on it. Don't do that in the school corridors though. Learnt that the hard way) and I looked down to find an acorn in my lap.

"I wonder if there are any squirrels up there." I thought out loud, looking up once again. "Does Britain even have squirrels?"

I stood up and eyed the tree up and down. "You think you're so tough, what with your bark and your acorn bombs! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

I face palmed. "I am talking to a tree. This is a new level of crazy for me. I'm definitely being sent to a mental home when I'm 18, just you wait and see. Now I'm talking to myself. Mental home, here I come! They better have chocolate there."

"If they don't have any, I'll help you find some!" a voice said as a body swung down from a branch and dangled upside down in front of me.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I yelled, jumping backwards. I placed a hand over my jittery heart. "You scared the beegezers outta me!"

"That's what I'm here for!" he said as he flipped over and landed perfectly on the ground. "People often think I'm a squirrel when I pelt them with acorns but they don't realise that I'm THE squirrel!" he exclaimed, striking a pose.

"I like you already!" I grinned. "I can already tell we're gonna get along famously! So tell me Mr THE Squirrel, what is your name?"

"I am Hamish, the third!" he proclaimed, making the rock and roll sign with his hand.

"And I am Kate, the first!" I also proclaimed, holding up my middle finger. "Well as far as I know," I shrugged. "There could've been another Kate in my family but I don't know anyone past my grandparents so I guess I'll never know."

"So if you're the first and I'm the third..." Hamish said slowly. "Then where the hell's the second?!"

"That is an excellent question. We must find Him! Or Her! Or Shim! Or...them? I dunno." I yelled and we charged off into the park.

"Are you the second?" I asked a lady, stopping her walk in the park with her rather ugly dog. She gave me a strange look before hurrying away.

"What's her problem?" Hamish asked me.