Hair Cutting

So updates are probably not gonna be consistence. It sucks because I love to write updates and post them for you guys to read but I get so much bloody homework I have no time for writing. Year 12 sucks, can I go back and redo year 11 please?

So my cat brought in a live bunny the other day! Just thought I'd tell you. I also have a crazy daredevil of a mouse in my room that climbed up my curtains and ran along the top.

Wow, over 3000 reads already?! Excuse me while I go cry in the corner. You guys are awesome, there is no argument, you are incredible. LET ME LOVE YOU!!!!!

Special notice for all those people who keep asking me if Kate and Harry will get together (you know who you are), the answer is I have absolutely no idea. Only a few things in this story are planned but other than that, I'm just winging it. I'm just as eager as you to find out what happens.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"You're fucking ugly!" someone yelled at Chelsea.

"No, me and ugly are just friends. We're not fucking." She instantly shot back, causing the girl to look shocked. "Boom motherfucker!"

"You hang out with Louis too much," I said, shaking my head as I kept walking. "You have become the queen of sass."

Last night Zayn had decided that we all needed to go to the hairdressers after he discovered that I had spilt ends. I honestly didn't see what was so bad about them. I mean hair's just dead cells, it's bound break one day.

"I would like to get my hair dyed in streaks. Some low lights." Christina told her hairdresser, pointing to where she wanted them done.

I looked over to see Chelsea was already getting the dye she wanted in her hair. Everyone was dyeing their hair these days.

"Would you like to get some more blonde streaks in your hair?" my hairdresser asked, brushing my long hair gently.

"I have blond streaks?!"

"Yeah, they're really well done."

"Huh. Thanks sun!" I said. "But no, I don't want to dye my hair, just get all the split ends cut off." I said and she nodded before starting to trim my hair. I was done in about ten minutes and paid.

"How long are you guys gonna take with your dyeing?" I asked, already bored.

"I dunno, an hour or two." Christina answered.

"I give up! I'm going exploring!" I exclaimed before heading off on my own. "Now what shall I get up to this fine day?" I pondered. Random question, if you're thinking about a pond are you pondering? (wait, have I already asked this?)

"Chicken," I said, passing by a shop with rubber chickens in the window. "That's such a funny word. Chicken. Chicken. Chicken. Chickenchickenchickenchickenchickenchickenchicken. Holy shit, I sound like a train."

I spied a bookshop and decided to have a little snoop around. "Oh my god, it's One Direction!" I fake whisper-screamed, picking up the book. I flicked thought the pages just to look at the pictures. "Why am I doing this, I see them enough during the day as it is."

I skimmed my fingers along the spines of the books, enjoying the peace and quiet of the store. I picked out a book at random and found it to be Percy Jackson. Oh yeah, best book series in the world! Holler! Except the movie is crap. Never judge a book by its movie!

"PJ the demi-god!" a voice sang from behind me. I turned to see none other than Hamish.

"Hey dude! You seem to have a habit of popping up unexpectedly. Tell me," I leaned closer. "Are you a unicorn?"

He threw back his head and laughed, earning us a glare from the lady at the desk. "Come on, let's get out of here," Hamish said, holding out his hand. I shrugged and slipped the book back into its place and took Hamish's hand, letting him lead me outside. "What do you wanna do?"

"Eat; I'm starving."

"Food court it is then."

I spent the next hour and half hanging out with Hamish which was a pleasant break from being with people I knew well. It's nice to talk to someone you barely know every once in a while. I was walking back to the hairdressers when I felt a buzz in my pocket and fished out my phone to find a text from Harry.

McCurly FriesHow's your day been?

Me being me, I decided to be a little cheeky.

DuckyHow's your day been?

McCurly FriesAre you copying me?

Ducky Are you copying me?

McCurly Fries Did you eat?

DuckyDid you eat?

McCurly FriesI LOVE YOU <3

DuckyYeah, I ate already

McCurly Fries - *gasp* did you just reject me?! Harry Styles?!

DuckyNo, I became Sebastian the whale washing dolphin

McCurly FriesOMG THAT IS AMAZING

Ducky I know right?

McCurly Fries See you at home

DuckyBuh-bye

McCurly FriesP.S, I still love you <3<3<3

DuckyWhatever you curly haired freak

McCurly FriesOkay, that first time it stung a little but YOU CANNOT REJECT ME A SECOND TIME!!!!

Ducky You're too dramatic for your own good

McCurly Fries You love me really

DuckyYou're impossible

McCurly Fries –  Why thank you

Ducky Okay, I'm going now. See you at home

McCurly Fries Good bye person who's rejected me twice! Farewell!

I rolled my eyes at his dramaticness before slipping my phone back into my pocket and re-entering the hairdressers. Christina had dark red low lights streaking the top of her head and Chelsea had dip dyed her hair blue and also the top her head.

"You look like a blue Oreo with chocolate filling and you look like a candy cane." I said. They rolled their eyes at me as we started to walk back to the hotel. As we were passing by the toy shop, Chelsea suddenly stopped and got an evil look on her face.

"What're you thinking about?" Christina asked cautiously. Quickly she explained her plan to us, causing grins to spread across our faces.

"Let's do this!"