Until Next Time

Have I ever mentioned how much I love all of you?

No?

Well I do.

Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************************************************************

"So you looking forward to going back to Japan?" I asked Liam as Oliver navigated the black pedo van through the not-so-busy streets of Auckland.

"Oh yeah! The culture is amazing and it's so different from everywhere else." He replied enthusiastically.

"You gonna buy a robot while you're there?" I asked. "Like one of those realistic seals we saw on tv?"

"It depends if we have enough time to shop," Niall cut in. "Usually we're so booked with rehearsals and signings and concerts that we generally don't have time to wander around."

"Well you certainly managed to do plenty of that in America." I pointed out.

"That's different, we didn't have to learn how to speak a few sentences in another language!" he retorted.

"Well it's not like that's going to stop you from eating at every sushi train you come across."

"Of course not. They don't call me The Foodie for nothing."

"I have never ever heard anyone call you The Foodie during the entire time that I've known you."

"Well obviously you haven't been listening!"

"To what? You checking yourself out in the mirror?"

"Parlay!"

"What?" I questioned, surprised by the sudden turn of conversation. "This isn't the pirates of the Caribbean."

"Well why not?"

"Because we're not in the Caribbean and we're not pirates."

"We were. Once. Back in the good old days of recycling ship bins and carpet staircases."

"It was all fun and games until Louis died." I sighed wistfully.

"Actually, that wasn't so bad."

"Hey!" Louis protested. Before he could start an argument, Zayn spoke up from the front seat.

"We're here,"

All conversation faded out as the van rolled to a stop in front of the airport. The atmosphere was heavy as we all helped load the trolleys with bags and wheeling them inside, our footsteps echoed loudly as we walked across the empty airport until we arrived at customs.

"Well, this is our stop." Zayn said quietly.

"Yeah," Chelsea said quietly.

"Are you sure you can't come with us?" Louis asked. "The tour technically isn't over yet so..."

"Sorry Lou," Chelsea smiled. "But the deal was once we got back to New Zealand we'd stay behind."

"I know, I just," he sighed in defeat. "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"We will too," Christina said. "But it's not like we'll never see each other again. You guys are coming back next year even if I have to dray you by the scruffs of your necks!"

"We promise to return. There will be no need for your hands to be anywhere near my neck." Louis laughed.

"Well, I guess we'll see you then," I said. "Thanks for the food and stuff, it was great."

"Of course you think of the food," Harry chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

"Well duh! Dude, it's like you've learnt nothing the entire ten months we were on tour together!" I exclaimed, fake offense in my voice.

"It seems like I haven't," he smiled. Suddenly, with no warning at all, he pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much," he whispered.

"Me too," I whispered back, returning the hug as the reality of the situation started to sink in. They were leaving and I wasn't going to see them again the following day. It would be months until they returned and I didn't know if I would ever get used to it.  "It's going to be so weird without seeing you every day."

"All the more reason to come back,"

"You better,"

We hugged for a few more moments before parting. All too soon, it was time for the boys to leave the country.

"Until next time!" Liam called out, waving at us from the other side of customs.

"Until next time," I echoed. We waved until they'd turned the corner and we could no longer hear their footsteps echoing in the empty halls. "Yeah, until next time." I whispered to myself. Our part of the tour may have ended, but this adventure was far from over.

In fact, it was just the beginning.

********************************************************************************************************************************

So that's it guys. That's the end. I can hardly believe it. It's been almost two years and now the story has come to an end.

I'd like to thank all of you who've read these fanfics and those who've voted, commented and fanned throughout the journey. I couldn't have done this without all of you.

I'd also like to thank all those who've messaged me; it's been amazing to speak to you all and getting to know people from all over the world.

You guys are just amazing. I cannot thank you all enough, I love you all.

I hope you all join me with my new series which I'll be posting as soon as I get back from camp. Until then, goodbye and I hoped you enjoyed the adventure!