Epilouge

Sup guys, long time no see!

So I know that the curtain's been closed on this trilogy for three years now and this is probably very unexpected but I got the urge to read through the books and I remembered all the fun I had writing them and got really sad that's it's over, yaddah yaddah yaddah.... but then I thought hey, why not write a little epilogue of sorts (since I'm the author and I can do whatever I goddamn please haha!)

So here it is! An epilogue! More story! Huzzah! Plus I added a lill something something that I remember a lot of people asking for while I was writing this series so you'll have to read it find out what it is.

Lol, pic is a snapchat I sent while rereading everything. Thought it was relevant.

(Let's all just pretend that Zayn never left and they're not all doing their own thing yet, okay? Great)

****************************************************************************************************************

"Well well well," I remarked as I stepped out of the taxi and looked up at the building before me. "Who would've thought that I'd end up back here again."

"Tell me about it," a voice said to my left and I looked over to see Chelsea wheeling a suitcase as she approached the hotel entrance. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Ditto." I replied, grinning out of happiness. "How's flatting been going?"

"Same old, same old," she answered as I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. "Did you know that cream cheese and kumara actually work really well together?"

"Huh, can't say I do." I smiled, walking into the familiar lobby. "Man this place hasn't changed since I was trapped here. Except, y'know, it looks rather inviting instead of like a dungeon."

"You two are so late!" a voice yelled from the waiting area and we turned to see Christina sprawled on one of the sofas. "I've been here for fifteen minutes and not once was I offered a cocktail. Isn't that what fancy hotels are supposed to do?"

"Well hello to you too." Chelsea laughed as the other stood up and wheeled her suitcase over to us.

"A queen is never late; everyone else is simply early." I quoted with a smirk and she grinned in response.

It'd been four years since we'd been on tour with One Direction. Though they were still popular, the hype had died down quite a bit as time went on. They hadn't returned to NZ for another concert since, something that made both us and the NZ fans annoyed (I personally was pissed. FaceTime doesn't beat a face to face interaction Harold!) Though we'd kept in touch constantly, this'd be the first we'd seen them in person since the Take Me Home tour.

Christina, Chelsea and I had graduated high school a year later than our friends due to our impromptu gap year. Unfortunately we'd all decided to go to different universities and while we still did solo interviews for Gossip Galore, it wasn't the same without each other. We feed off each other's energy like those fish that stick to sharks so they can eat their food scraps (that was a disgusting example, forget I said anything)

But here we were again, back where it'd all started. This was the last stop of their 2017 tour and they'd be staying in NZ for a month with us before spending the rest of their break with their other friends and family. We only had one interview to do and then we were free as a recently released jailbird. *Disclaimer; I have no idea how the justice system works so don't quote me on that.

"I was wondering when I'd next see you three." A familiar voice teased and I spun around to see the one and only Maori grandmother I never had.

"Hunu!" I exclaimed in joy, running over and launching myself into her open arms. "It's so good to see you! It feels like it's been forever!"