Shopping and Reunions

So I was on Wattpad the other day and I looked at YHGTBKM and thought "Damn that story is a pile of crud!" So to motivate myself that it wasn't complete and utter shit, I re-read it and then I was like "Huh, maybe it isn't so bad after all!"

Does anyone remember who said "The fucking potato peeler broke again!"? Because that is one of my favourite parts!

I finally got my exam results back and..... I PASSED!!! AND GOT MERIT ENDORESSED!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! LEVEL ONE, YOU JUST GOT OWNED!!!!

A couple of months ago, I was thinking about what I'm going to do after I finish this story (and I know it's a bit early to be thinking about that considering this has only just started) and then I found a plastic bag in one of my draws filled with folded bits of papers containing story ideas from four years ago. So I took one of those, fan fiction-fyed it and created a whole story line in my head so when this is finished you will know another story will be started straight afterwards and I cannot wait to start writing it and putting it on here for you guys to read! (I'll tell you more about it in the next update)

I'm gonna wrap up this authors note and let you read the chapter.

See you in the next update!

*******************************************************************************************************

So after checking Chelsea's and Christina's Twitters to see if they'd been discovered by the Directioners (they had, unfortunately) I went back to mine and changed my name to just plain Kate. I didn't exactly want any grief from people dissing my nickname.

"Do you know what we should do?" I asked Christina from where I was aimlessly lying on the sofa with my book abandoned on the floor. "We should have a party to celebrate the New Year tonight."

I received no answer.

"Christina?" I asked, turning my head so I could see her sitting sideways on the recliner, just staring at the wall. "Christina... CHRISTINA!!!" I yelled. No answer.

I sighed, rolling off the sofa and walking over to her. I snapped my fingers in front of her nose, making her jump a little and successfully breaking her out of her trance. "What?"

"Do you want to help me plan for tonight?"

She scrunched up her nose. "Nah, not really."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You've been so out of it lately. Were you abducted by aliens?"

She snorted. "I think I would know if I was abducted by aliens."

"That's what they all say!"

"I'm positive."

"Fine. I'll ask Chelsea for help." I said before leaving the lounge and heading up to Chelsea's room. "Hey Chelsea, do you want to-" I stopped when I saw her and Josh about to kiss. "Never mind, just carry on with what you're doing." I said awkwardly, backing out of the room and closing the door.

"Well that was awkward," I muttered to myself. "Guess I'll have to find one of the boys to help me."

I searched around the house and found that Louis, Zayn and Liam were all Skyping their girlfriends so it was rounded down to two.

"Well greetings there First Mate and McCurly Fries," I greeted as I entered the

games room where they were playing pool. "So are you fellows interested in helping me plan for the start of 2013 tonight?"

"One moment," Niall said, aiming his wooden thingy and hitting the white ball which then made the last stripy ball fall into a hole. "And I win for the fourth time."

"Does that mean you're willing to help me cause everyone else seems to be busy."

"I'm in," Niall said. "Haz?"

"Yeah, sure." He shrugged. "It's not like there's anything else I need to do. What'd you have in mind?"

"Going into town and buying a whole lot of food and party stuff. I would've already gone myself except I'm not allowed to drive." I suggested.

"Okay." Harry agreed. "Just let me grab my keys."

We set off for the supermarket, obnoxiously singing to whatever came onto the radio (one was Can't Say No which I think suited Harry perfectly)

"Okay, so we need a lot of food to feed nine people. Harry," I said, pointing at curly haired dude. "You are in charge of restraining me and Niall; otherwise we will buy the whole store."

"How did I not see this coming?"

"Oooo, curly fries!" I squealed, running over to the freezer. "We are getting these because I've never had them before and it's in your nickname." I told Harry, placing them in the trolley.

To make a long story short, me and Niall spent the next hour and a half throwing random food in the trolley while Harry followed, putting it all back on the shelves.

"Now to get party supplies!!!" I yelled after we packed everything into the back of the car.

We drove to the nearest party supply store and began searching for par-tay games. It's so fun to pronounce that. Par-tay!!

I was looking at par-tay hats (it never gets old) when I heard screaming and turned to see Harry and Niall surrounded by fan girls. I rolled my eyes and moved on, bored of the lame cardboard head decorations.

I entered the next isle, only to bump into someone. "Sorry, didn't see you there." I said, recovering my balance. I looked up to see a very familiar boy in front of me.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" we both asked at the same time.

"You Mr," I said, jabbing his chest with my finger. "Aren't supposed to be here until AFTER you finish year 13!"

"I changed my mind! What about you? You're not supposed to be here at all!" he retorted.

"Touché." I grinned at my older cousin John-Kurt. He looked the same as the last time I saw him at Christmas. Same wavy ginger hair with subtle blonde streaks, same brown eyes, same train track braces, same black stretcher in his ear. The only difference was that he was bundled up in winter clothes instead of his usual shorts and singlet.

"You first." I said.

"You know why. I'm joining the army." He answered.

"Traitor. You should've joined the New Zealand army!" I accused.

"I'm half British!" He defended. "Besides, they have better pay here!"

"Still, traitor."

"So what about you? What are you doing on the other side of the world Kate?"

"Haven't you heard yet? I'm one of the most hated teenaged girls in the world!" I answered cheerfully.

As if on cue, a passing girl full out glared at me. "Thank you, I love you too! I'll cherish your smile in my memory forever! I will always remember you because this meeting was so special to me and I'll hold it forever in my heart!" I cried out dramatically.

"What was that about?" He asked, staring after the girl or more specifically, her ass. I smacked him upside the head. "Ow!"

"You know One Direction?" He nodded, rubbing his head. "Well I'm on tour with those idiots."

"That would explain why you're in England."

"Well na, you don't say?" I said sarcastically.

"We'll I gotta go now," John-Kurt said, glancing at his watch. "Nan will be expecting me back soon."

"Goodbye!" I yelled at him as he left. "I'll see you at Christmas! If you don't survive till then, see you at your funeral! I'll bring cake!"

He gave me a thumbs up before exiting the store. I finished up collecting all our par-tay needs and went back to where Harry and Niall were still surrounded. They saw me coming and managed to get away from them long enough to buy the stuff and get into the car.

Well that was a very interesting shopping trip.