We Have a Glee Moment

Sorry for such a late update guys, my new year's resolution of updating regularly isn't exactly going well. My parents chose the worst possible time to plan a holiday to Australia. Don't ever go there in January, the heat is so intense you'll shrivel up and die.

On the bright side, I finally got to try Ben and Jerry's and holly macaroni, it was so good! It's a crime that NZ is being deprived of such an amazing creation! It is so not fair! It is so worth the gazillion pounds I put on from eating it. I can finally die a happy woman.

So I'm going to camp tomorrow so I'm hoping to pump out the last few chapters of this before I leave and when I get back I'll get straight onto writing my next series.

Hope the year is going well for you all and enjoy!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

"God, I missed this country." I said, lounging back into the balcony chair as Liam served up the pizza we'd ordered earlier. Pizza, one of life's greatest joys along with bacon and ice cream.

"I feel you brother," Zayn said from beside me. "This is where it all started. It feels like we've come in a full circle."

"Yeah, it does."

We managed to sit in a comfortable silence for a total of twenty two seconds and three quarters before Christina felt the need to liven up the mood.

"STRAIGHT OFF THE PLANE TO A NEW HOTEL!!!" she sang, including a break to mimic the guitar. "JUST TOUCHED DOWN, YOU COULD NEVER TELL!!"

"Uh..." Niall said, glancing at the suitcases piled in the corners. Yeah, you could never tell we'd only touched down half an hour ago.

"BIG HOUSE PARTY WITH THE CROWDED KICTHEN!!!" she continued. Liam raised an eyebrow from his lonely position among the pizza boxes. "PEOPLE TALK SHHH BUT WE DON'T LISTEN!!!"

"Christina, the song isn't even out yet." Chelsea said in a half-hearted attempt to quiet her down.

"TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG BUT I DO WHAT I PLEASE!!!" Louis jumped in with his solo. "WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE ADDISON LEE!!!!! NOW I'M AT THE AGE WHERE I KNOW WHAT I NEED, OH WOAH!!!"

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!!" Niall decided to join in. "OH OH OH OH OH!!! BABY YOU AND ME, STUMBLING IN THE STREET, SINGING, SINGING, SINGING, SINGING!!!"

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!!" Harry took over. "OH OH OH OH OH!!! ANYWHERE WE GO, NEVER SAY NO, JUST DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!"

"Five foot something with the skinny jeans." Liam caved, but he actually sang instead of shouting. "Don't look back, baby follow me."

"I don't know where I'm going but I'm finding my way!" Chelsea continued. "Same old shh but a different day."

"Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please," I joined in. "Way too many people in the Addison Lee. Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh whoa!"

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!!" we all sang/shouted/yelled/screamed (it really depended on who you concentrated on). "OH OH OH OH OH!!! BABY YOU AND ME, STUMBLING IN THE STREET, SINGING, SINGING, SINGING, SINGING!!! MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!! OH OH OH OH OH!!! ANYWHERE WE GO, NEVER SAY NO, JUST DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!"

"You and me and all our friends," I sang.

"I don't care how much we spend!" Harry continued.

"Baby this is what the night is for-or-or-or-or!" Niall belted out.

"I know nothing's making sense," Liam smiled.

"For tonight let's just pretend," Chelsea joined in.

"I don't wanna stop so give me more-or-or-or-or-or-or!!!" Zayn finished, being a complete show off about the fact that he can carry a note for longer than the rest of us.

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!!" we all sung together. "OH OH OH OH OH!!! BABY YOU AND ME, STUMBLING IN THE STREET, SINGING, SINGING, SINGING, SINGING!!! MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!! OH OH OH OH OH!!! ANYWHERE WE GO, NEVER SAY NO, JUST DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!"

"And that is how to start a glee moment." Christina said with a smug little grin on her face. "We should totally become a club!"

"Whatever," Niall said. "All that did was make me hungry."

"Yeah, me too." Chelsea said. "Screw the club, I want my pizza!"

And that was how we ended up sitting around eating pizza while Christina sulked about nobody wanting to start a glee club.