The Singles Club

Yeah, I know I suck. Bad Kate, bad!

On the other hand, I WENT TO MY FIRST ONE DIRECTION CONCERT AND HOLY SHIT BALLS IT WAS AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE AND PERFECT AND JUST AISUBDJSHFHHFDJVGFD!!!!!! It actually proved to me that the boys are in fact real and not just an overactive part of my imagination. Niall's laugh is so adorable in real life!!!

Well my throat felt like sandpaper for days afterwards and I couldn't hear properly for three days but it was so worth it. Louis kept calling Niall Neil, Liam tried to say the Maori word for love (he failed) and there was a tiny Ziall moment and that was great for me since I love Ziall.

I am so going to the Midnight Memories concert when it comes here.

So I've started writing Breaking Free again (finally) so for those of you who want to read the latest chapter, it's already been posted and I'm looking forward to posting more (you guys have no idea what you're in for)

Also, I have no idea who Liam's dating right now (I'm not very good at keeping up with what's happening in their lives) so I'm just gonna stick with Danielle. In fact, I don't even know where they are in the world or what they've been doing.

Dedicated to TheOnlyTruth as she gave me an idea that I used in this update.

But for now, on with the story!

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 "Are you kidding me?" I asked, hands on hips. "So you guys are telling me that the one night we don't have a concert or rehearsal, you guys are gonna go on a double date and leave me to wallow in my loneliness?"

"Pretty much," Christina replied.

"Unbelievable. You guys suck. I'm highly disappointed in you!" I said. "I guess it'll just be me and the boys then. See you later, traitors."

I strolled down the corridor and I didn't run into several walls wall along the way, nope, not at all. Eventually though, I came across Liam heading towards the elevator.

"Yo Liam!" I called, walking faster to catch up with him. "Where you going?"

"On a date with Dani." He said. "I'll be back late tonight so don't wait up." With that, he entered the elevator and disappeared from view.

"Well," I said to myself. "Guess there's only gonna be five of us tonight. Hopefully."

I finally made it to the boy's room, only to be hit in the face by the smell of way too much men's spray and the sight of Zayn and Louis getting rushing around the room getting ready.

"Let me guess, you guys are going out with your girlfriends tonight." I said.

"Correct!" Zayn smiled.

"Is it international date night tonight because all of you seem to be going out." I exclaimed, frustrated.

"As a matter of fact, no, it's just a coincidence." Louis corrected, grabbing his car keys. "Haz and Niall aren't doing anything so you three could hang out together if you desperately want company."

"Well it seems I have no choice since the rest of you are abandoning me." I glared at him. He just grinned that cheeky little grin of his, not seeming to be affected by my glare of doom.

"Well have fun little miss sass," he grinned at me as he walked out the door. "But not too much fun. If you know what I mean," he winked. Oh, he did not just say that.

"Louis, you have three seconds to get the hell out of here before I take those car keys and shove them up your ass!" I threatened. He quickly scampered out of there.

"Wassup?" I asked my two remaining friends I had as I plonked myself down beside Niall.

"Not much. Just watching Pimp my Ride because there is nothing else on TV, like literally, nothing." Harry replied.

"Ahhh, Pimp my Ride. Back in the day when the play station 2 was the greatest thing ever and having a dog bath in the back of your car was cool." I sighed, remembering those times many years ago.

We continued to watch a ratty old car being transformed into something completely different for a few moments, the room eerily silent without the others making a racket.

"I don't know if you guys have noticed," Harry started, causing Niall and I to direct our attention from the TV to him. "But we're like an exclusive club. A singles club or something."

"We're not A singles club Harry," I replied. "We're THE singles club. Everyone else in this world seems to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend except us."

"Well if we're a club, then we should make it the greatest club ever!" Niall suggested. "We could have event nights and code names! Oh, we should have a club leader!" he yelled, barely keeping still due to his excitement.

"If we're making this a proper club, I'm definitely being the club leader." Harry said, rubbing his knuckles on his shirt in an oh yeah kind of way.

"Really? And why's that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because I've had more experience being single, duh!"

"If anyone's gonna be the club leader, it's gonna be me." I retorted. "I don't know if you've noticed, Mr Experienced, but I haven't been in a romantic relationship my entire life which is nearly sixteen and a half years. If anyone here is experienced in the art of being single, it's me."

"I beg to differ!" Niall spoke up. "All of my relationships combined only add up to one and a half years and right now I'm nineteen and a half so I've been single for around eighteen years. That's more than sixteen and a half years."

"But I've been single for 100% of my life! Neither of you can beat that because you've both been in a relationship at some point in your lives!" I pointed out. "That beats your guy's single time by miles!"

For the next five minutes all you could hear was our bickering as we argued over who was to become club leader. Suddenly, the lights started flickering (which shut us up pretty quickly)

"Uh, does this usually happen?" Niall asked quietly as the light rapidly changed.

"I don't think so..." I whispered, nervously looking at the white noise that had suddenly appeared on the TV. There was something insanely creepy about those things. Suddenly this huge, loud static noise sounded from the TV.

"SON OF A HAMSTER!!!!!" Niall yelled, jumping onto Harry's lap in fright. The lights gave one last flicker before returning to normal.

"Holy shit!! I swear I just had a heart attack!!" I said, hand on my chest. I could feel my heart doing the Harlem Shake. It was majorly spazzing out.

"Niall, get off me!" Harry exclaimed, shoving the boy onto the floor. "And hamsters? Really?"

"I can't control what I say when I get a fright!" he retorted.

"But why hamsters? I thought you loved hamsters?"

"I do!"

"So why did you use them in a curse?"

"Dammit Harry, stop confusing the lad! If you keep this up, his Irish hormones are gonna blow!" I said, successfully ending the argument. For the next few moments, we sat in silent, allowing our hearts to calm down after the sudden shock. Once again, Harry was the one to break it.

"I still think I should be club leader."

"Here we go again..."