Residential Crisis

Start from the beginning

        "You're in my way!" she snapped as she forced him aside with a shockwave of red energy. Yes, even with her helmet on, (y/n) could tell that this was a woman that he was fighting. Not just that, but her magical signature was far beyond the normal capacity for mages.

        "No, you're in my way," (y/n) growled as he skidded to a hault and lept forward at the armored woman. He intended to do nothing more than to disarm her in order to take her weapon so he could stop the beast. The creature wasn't going anywhere else but was still causing damage and chaos in such a usually peaceful residential area.

        The swordswoman veered to the side just in time to avoid (y/n)'s strike and aimed her sword at his head. Just before her sword could reach his neck, (y/n) managed to leap backwards having activated the other half of his magecraft, flight. Unfortunately for him, this put him on the beast's radar and it fixed its gaze on him. "Crap..."

        (Y/n) saw the creature lift its clawed paw to swat at him. He was fast enough to dodge the attack, but the sheer force behind it brought a strong draft that threw him against the wall of a nearby building. With the wind knocked out of him, he fell to the ground in pain, but still relatively unharmed. As soon as he was back on his feet, he noticed that a group of the remaining mafes had surrounded him. "Can't you guys tell that I'm on your side," he muttered with a sigh.

        "Save it. We know your a pseudo servant. We're taking you in along with the other two," a woman with palm aimed at him stated.

        "Huh? These people think I'm a pseudo...oh crap, I forgot." The aura was coming from his spear and being transferred to his body, so it did seem as if he was a false servant. Even so, the woman's words made (y/n) realize that the real servant was not his enemy nor was the beast that they were trying to capture.

        Not wishing to waste and time on the mages around him, (y/n) struck the ground with the blunt end of his spear sending a shockwave of energy that knocked them back. He didn't hesitate to take to the skies again, this time going straight to the beast's head.  The swordswoman couldn't do anything to stop him having been occupied with reinforcements. This operation had obviously been premeditated.

        This time, (y/n) was out of range for the monster to swat at him, but he did have to avoid being bitten. He didn't even want to know how much PSI was behind that bite. Instead he landed on the beast's head which resulted in a violent shake similar to that of a wet dog as the creature attempted to get him off.

        "I'm trying to help you! Calm down or you and your friend down there are both going to mage prison, and it's not a fun place! Trust me!" (y/n) shouted at he held on to the animal's fur for dear life. He doubted the beast would give him time to make an aerial recovery before attacking should (y/n) end up being succesfully shaken from his place. Lucky for him, the beast went still and assisted the swordswoman by clearing a group of mages with one swipe. If it weren't for the fact that (y/n) had long since disconnected his concern from mages, he'd have felt sorry for them.

        "Good, you understand me. I'm assuming you morphed into this form, so I'm going to have to ask you to...unmorph? You know what I mean right?" Much to (y/n)'s surprise, the beast exploded into a cloud of what seemed like glitter decorated white fog. As (y/n) fell into the substance, his surroundings vanished and he oanicked thinking he had been plunged into outserspace for that's exactly what it looked like. The only thing keeping him from actually freaking out was the fact that he could still breath and the faint sounds of battle and confused mages.

        Just as the realization hit him, the illusion vanished, leaving him hovering in the sky just above the ground. In front of him sat a small...rabbit?