Mission 23:(Rewrite)

Dante's POV

(Y/n) was still walking a bit funny a bit, but I had to get (Y/n) out of here.  Once I got close to the doors, I opened them really quick before taking me and (Y/n) to the room, but I noticed (Y/n) starts to go limp a bit before I pick her up quickly, "Dante... I don't feel so good." (Y/n) mutters out to me.  I just pick (Y/n) up in bridal style before telling her, "Hang on tight." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before I feel her arms wrapped around my neck before I start running away from this room.

Of course, the next room has those frost demons.  I just avoid them, "Dante? What about the demons?" (Y/n) asks me.  I just shake my head at her before telling her, "Forget about them. You're more important than those demons." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just lays her head on my chest before I was running towards the other room, but we noticed those demons again that keep laughing.  I was running really fast, but of course the area was block off, "Shit." I muttered out loud.  (Y/n) just tells me, "Go defeat them. I be okay." (Y/n) said to me.  I just nod my head at (Y/n) before telling her, "I don't like worrying about you." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before I place her down away from the demons.

I start to attack the demons with my sword and using Ifrit as well before the demons were dead now.  I run back towards to (Y/n)'s body before picking her up in bridal style before I was able to get us out of the room, but there was another frost demon, but I avoid him as well.  (Y/n) just mutters out to me, "Are we there yet?" (Y/n) asks me.  I just told (Y/n), "Almost there, I promise." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just slowly nods her head at me before I was running towards the light before it took us back to the little elevator.

Once I was able to get us on the elevator.  I made sure to hold on tight to (Y/n).  The little elevator was taking us up.  Once we were back at the room, I avoid the puppet demons before I was in the other room now.  (Y/n) falls out of my arms before she tells me, "Dante, forget about me. I'm so weak right now." (Y/n) said to me in a weak tone in her voice.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "I'm not leaving you, we're almost there." I said to (Y/n).  I pick (Y/n) up again before I start running to get us out of this room.  But it those damn demons were here now, "Dammit!" I yelled out loud.

(Y/n) starts to softly groan at this before I noticed (Y/n) start to lay on my chest again.  I put (Y/n) down on the ground before I start attacking the demons that every comes near me and (Y/n).  Once I got rid of the demons.  I slowly pick up (Y/n) before I opened the doors before, I start walking in the room, but as soon I could lay another step in this room.  The floor underneath us start to shake a bit, Woooah!" Me and (Y/n) yelled out together.  The floor underneath us was gone before me and (Y/n) start falling down.  Me and (Y/n) start screaming because we were falling down.  

I must've let (Y/n) go on accident because I didn't feel her body anymore.  Once we stop falling.  I noticed (Y/n) try to get up, but she was so tired because she couldn't get up, "(Y/n)?! Are you okay?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) just tells me, "I'm okay, but I'm so tired." (Y/n) said to me.  I just give (Y/n) a small smile on my face before telling her, "Don't worry, I got you." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante looks at me before he gets up and helps me up from the water.  Even though my body was so weak from what Mundus did to me.  I just lay my body on Dante before I feel his arms wrapped around me.  But we felt some kind of weird wind before we noticed some symbols in front of us.  Dante pulls my body away from the symbols.

Even though I don't have my weapons on me or have a boots on me, so I was walking barefoot in the water.  The symbols in front of us start flashing really fast, but there was something coming out of those symbols and turns out it was Mundus.  Dante makes me back up a bit with him doing the same thing.  Mundus big hand slams down in the water to make a big splash in the water.  Mundus starts talking to us, "The gate has been opened." Mundus said to us.  Mundus was talking again, "Dante, you're not getting away. This is where you and that weak human will die." Mundus said to us.