Mission 6:(Rewrite)

Dante's POV

I lowered (Y/n) down on the floor, "(Y/n), do you still want to be on my back?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Nah, I am good, but thanks though." (Y/n) says to me with a small smile on her face.  I smiled back at her before I noticed (Y/n) was looking around the area before we noticed that the room was quiet and a little bit too quiet, "I don't like this." (Y/n) says to herself.  I glanced at (Y/n) before telling her, "You are right about that, but we have to keep going." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before we started walking around this little room.

We were walking around the room till we saw a door, so I opened the door for me and (Y/n) to see water was coming out of those pipes that looked like they belong in the sewers in the wall but me and (Y/n) noticed something shiny and it was a rusty key. (Y/n) picks up the rusty key, but before we could leave the room. We heard some buzzing noise and we look around the room to see big flies but not just flies they were demon flies.

(Y/n) puts the key in her pocket before she pulls out her guns and started firing at them at the fly demons. The fly demons tried to get us but they were so weak, so we were able to defeat them quick, "I hope we don't see them again." (Y/n) said to me. I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, same here." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face. Once we got rid of those fly demons, we left this room before we opened the door.

Once I closed the door, we saw those same fly demons again, "I thought I never want to see you guys again?" (Y/n) teases the fly demons. I just chuckled at her before telling her, "Let's get rid of them." I said to (Y/n) with a small smirk on my face. (Y/n) just smirks at me before she gets her guns out and starts firing at the demon flies again.  I grabbed my sword before I started attacking the demon flies before I see them dead and their body was grossed from whatever was inside from the fly demons.

(Y/n) just fires her guns at the fly demons before it shows those things that are inside of the demon flies body, "Eww. Why are there maggots in there?" (Y/n) asked herself.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "So that's what are inside of the demon?" I asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Yeah, those are maggots. Sometimes maggots are in some stuff that are probably inside of some things like animals, food, or now fly demons." (Y/n) says to me.

I just nod my head at her before telling her, "Well, now we know." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head before we just took off running to the right side and there was doors here. (Y/n) puts the rusty key in the doors before she turns it and the doors are now opened. I opened the doors before waiting for (Y/n) to come in the room with me. (Y/n) was in the room with me before she throws the rusty key somewhere out.

(Y/n) grabs my hand before she tells me, "This way." (Y/n) said to me. I just followed her before we noticed that there was only on way to go, "Well at least it's only a one way." I said to (Y/n) with a small smirk on my face. (Y/n) just chuckles at me before she tells me, "Yeah, so we have to follow this path." (Y/n) said to me with a small smile on her face. We were walking before I noticed something on the floor that was in the water.

I turned around to face (Y/n), "(Y/n) something is not right, so I need you stay here, can you do that for me?" I asked (Y/n). (Y/n) looks at me before she gives me a kiss before she kisses my cheek before telling me, "Go, but Dante please be careful." (Y/n) said to me with a worry tone in her voice. I gave (Y/n) a smile before giving her a kiss on her lips before I pulled away from her. I started walking ahead, but I didn't get too far because I was blocked from everywhere.

I looked around before I realized that I was block off by a lighting cage, "Dante? You okay?" (Y/n) ask me. I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah. I am good." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked at Dante before I noticed an demon was coming out from a wall and it started to attack Dante with his big ass scissors, "Dante watch out with his scissors!" I yelled out to Dante. Dante just gives me a thumbs up before he pulls out his swords and starts to attack the demon. Dante was having a hard time with this demon, but I pulled out my guns and helped out Dante as the best as I could.

Dante just gives me a small smile on his face before he focus back at the demon. The demon was hard for me and Dante, but mostly Dante because he was the one that kept fighting him with his sword. The lighting cage was now gone. I ran up to Dante before I wrapped my arms around Dante's neck. Dante just chuckles at me before I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked at Dante before I asked him, "You alright?Because that look like it hurt a lot from fighting that demon?" I ask Dante. Dante looks at me before he gives me a smirk on his face before he tells me, "Well, I know the pain will go away, when I feel your lips on me." Dante said to me with a smirk on his face. I just blushed from him before I grabbed his collar before pulling him into a kiss with each other. Dante kisses me back before we pulled away from each other, "So how about now?" I asked Dante.

Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yup. I feel better already." Dante said to me with a small smile on his face. I just smiled at him before I moved my arms off of Dante's neck before Dante does the same thing with me by moving his arms off of my waist. Dante looks at me before he grabs my hand and we started walking ahead. We looked around before we see an item on something.

Dante moves his hand off of my hand before he grabs the item with his hands, "Woah..." I muttered out to myself.  Dante turns around to look at me before he tells me, "Yeah." Dante says to me.  I looked at Dante before asking him, "Maybe that item could be useful to us?" I asked Dante.  Dante looks at me before he nods his head at me, "(Y/n). You are a genius." Dante says to me with a smile on his face.

I smiled at him before I kiss his lips before I pulled away from him, "Let's go." I said to Dante with a smile on my face.  Dante nods his head before we started to walk away from this area.