Mission 19:(Rewrite)

Author note: I can't believe that I made this far to chapter 19 I just need to four more chapters to go but I am adding another chapter after 23 because I thought it be nice.

(Y/n) POV

Me and Dante were walking in the portal before we were back at the room again, me and Dante start running towards the doors before opening them before we were running all the way downstairs before we saw the small little portal on the ground before we got on it.  We were somewhat out of the Demon World before I noticed in Dante's hand start to respond to the other painting.  We look at the painting before Dante picks me up in bridal style before he jumps in the painting.  

Once we were somewhere else.  We noticed the room is the bedroom that we first fought Vergil in here first, "I'm starting to get tired of seeing the same rooms over and over again." I said to Dante.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "You're not the only one." Dante said to me.  Dante puts me down on the floor before we saw the mirror looking red, so we start walking towards the mirror before Dante is using the item in his hands.  The mirror starts to move a bit before me and Dante were teleported to the other side of the mirror.

We look at the other side of the room to see it that looks like the same as the other room, but this area was making me a little dizzy.  I start to lose my footing for a bit before Dante catches me before he asks me, "Are you okay?" Dante ask me.  I just look at Dante before telling him, "I don't want to stay here this long." I said to Dante.  Dante just helps me up before he tells me, "Then let's find the last item we need to get out of here." Dante said to me.  I just nod my head at Dante before we noticed the doors that were leading outside.  Me and Dante opened the doors before we were outside in the demon world, well kinda in the demon world.

Dante picks me up in bridal style again before he jumps down to the ground before he puts me down as well.  We noticed an item, so I grab the item in my hands before telling Dante, "This might take us to the Underworld." I said to Dante.  Dante just tells me, "Then let's get the hell out of here." Dante said to me.  I nod my head at Dante before I put the item in my pocket before we could walk away.  Dante grabs my arm before pulling me back to him because he points at the sky before I look up to see something coming down really fast.

Once the thing came down it was demons.  But the way the demons sounded so creepy.  Me and Dante start firing our guns at the demons before Dante start to attack them with his sword before I use the Grenade gun at the demons.  But I think I made things a little worse because one of the demon's grabs something behind him before he grabs out a somewhat looking mask before he puts it in his face and this demon was becoming bigger and bigger.  I start to back up a bit before I noticed Dante got hit by one of those demons, but before I could help him.  I felt the big demon's hand grab my head before he was lifting me up.

I start to struggle before I felt the big hand start to squeeze my head really hard.  I start to scream in pain before I use my dagger to stab at the demon's hand before I kept stabbing and stabbing at the demon's arm before the demon let's my head go, while I was using the Grenade Gun to fire at the demon's face again before I was able to get rid of the demon.  While Dante was able to get rid of the two demons as well.  Once the demons were dead.  I look at Dante before I hug Dante before telling him, "You're not hurt, right?" I ask Dante.  Dante just wraps his arms around me before he tells me, "No, I'm okay. What about you? That demon really squeeze your head." Dante said to me.

I just nod my head at Dante before telling him, "I'm okay. Just getting dizzy again from being in here." I said to Dante.  Dante picks me up in bridal style before he starts to jump around the area before he was able to get us back to the bedroom again before Dante took us back to the room that didn't make me feel dizzy at all.  Dante still didn't put me down because he was still carrying me. 

Dante's POV

I was running back to the small portal at the bedroom.  We were back at the normal world again, but I didn't put (Y/n) down because I still needed to get us to the other side of the bridge.  I start jumping very careful on each of the small platforms before I was able to make it to the other side.  I put (Y/n) down before we start walking towards the doors before, we open the doors to see the puddle start to have some purple stuff coming out of the puddle.

Me and (Y/n) were walking towards the puddle before the puddle underneath us.  We fall down before I catch (Y/n) in bridal style before I was on the ground.  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Nice catch, Dante." (Y/n) said to me.  I just told (Y/n), "Of course, (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n).  I put (Y/n) down before we were walking towards this little purple circle before (Y/n) pulls out the item from her pocket before she places it on the purple circle.

The stuff that was in there was gone, "Woah, so that's the gate to the Underworld?" (Y/n) ask me.  I just nod my head at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, it is." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she grabs my hand before she asks me, "Dante, are you ready to stop, Mundus?" (Y/n) ask me.  I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, he's going to pay for what he has done to my mother and my brother." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) gives me a kiss on my cheek before she tells me, "We will stop him together." (Y/n) said to me.  I just give (Y/n) a small smile on my face before asking her, "How am I lucky to have you?" I ask (Y/n).

(Y/n) looks at me before she gives me a small smile on her face before she tells me, "Because we both found each other at the right timing. I couldn't thank you enough for everything you have done for me, Dante." (Y/n) said to me.  I just wrapped my arms around (Y/n) waist before me and (Y/n) start to kiss each other on the lips before we pulled away from each other, "Ready?" (Y/n) ask me.  I just smirk at (Y/n) before telling her, "Ready." I said to (Y/n).  I pick up (Y/n) in bridal style again before I jumped down to the gate to the Underworld.