Mission 3:(Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante opened the doors before I followed in after him to look around the room.  Once Dante closed the doors behind us.  The doors behind us were now blocked off by demons, "Weird? There aren't any demons?" I ask myself.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Maybe, there is some clue or puzzle that we need to do." Dante says to me.  I looked at the other doors and they were blocked off as well, "I guess. We have to see that weird item over there." I said to Dante.  Dante looks at the item that is floating by a light.  We got close to the item before the item started to light up and it was shooting straight at the double doors.  

Me and Dante looked at each other before we looked at the double doors to see it was now open, "I guess that is another way to get to the doors to open." Dante said to me.  I just shrugged my shoulders before we started walking towards the double doors.

Dante's POV

We opened the doors before we were back outside again.  (Y/n) was looking around with a little panic looked on her face and she was holding onto the stone railing real tight.  I walked towards (Y/n) before I put my arm around her shoulders, "You okay?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she sighs in relief, "Yeah, just remembering that time that I was almost close to dying a few years ago." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before I told her, "You know, I will always come back for you. You know that?" I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she gives me a small smile on her face before relaxes her hands on the stone bridge.

(Y/n) looks back at the view before I feel her head was on my chest, "I don't want this view to end." (Y/n) mutters out to me.  I just chuckled at her before I touched her (h/c) hair before telling her, "Same here (Y/n), but we will have a moment like this again." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just smiles at me before she tells me, "I hope so." (Y/n) says to me.  We stayed like this for only a few minutes before (Y/n) started talking to me, "Dante, do you think we will find Mundus?" (Y/n) asked me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "I don't know (Y/n), but if we do we are going to stop him together, you just remember that." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.

(Y/n) looks up at me before giving me a smile, "I will." (Y/n) said to me.  I moved my arm off of (Y/n)'s shoulders before we started walking to the other side of the bridge and it wasn't too far because we were just walking instead to at least feel the nice breeze.  The two of us were looking at the end of the bridge and we saw some stone that was crave into some words.  Me and (Y/n) looked at the words before we read it together, "Go back the path and thou shalt return from the abyss with thy lionheart, and thou shalt receive the Pride of Lion." Me and (Y/n) read this quick.  We looked back up to each other, "So, we just came here for nothing?" (Y/n) ask me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Probably, but at least we get a chance to see the nice view outside." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.

(Y/n) looks at me before she smiles back at me, "Yeah. I guess you're right." (Y/n) said to me with a small smile on her face.  We started walking back to the room to get the item, but as soon we were mid-way to the bridge.  I felt something was wrong because we haven't seen demons since we came here.  (Y/n) noticed something was wrong with me, "Dante? What's wrong?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Something is not right. We haven't seen demons in here or the other room. It has been quiet." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me, but before she could say anything to me.  I felt some kind of lightning coming by us and the bridge was broken into pieces.  I noticed (Y/n) was on the other piece of the stone bridge and the stone bridge was coming down, so I pulled my hand out and tried to get (Y/n)'s attention, "(Y/n)! I need you to jump and grab a hold on my hand, can you do that!?" I asks (Y/n).

(Y/n) looks at me before she looks a little scared, but she jumps and she was able to grab my hand before I pulled her up, "You did it." I said to (Y/n) with a smile on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Yeah I guess. I did." (Y/n) said to me.  We smiled at each other before we looked down at the water.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "(Y/n). I need you to hold your breath because we are going down to the water and who knows what's down there." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just looks at me before she holds her breath before we reach the water.  I was holding (Y/n) bridal style before we saw an area that was a little big.  I was walking towards the little big room, but as soon as we went in there.  We see demons in here, so I put (Y/n) down before we both got our weapons out and we start attacking them.  I was able to get a few hits on the demons before I see (Y/n) used her guns to fired at the demons before they were dead, but I noticed (Y/n) had a couple of bubbles coming out her mouth and she was hold her neck from getting any water in her mouth.