Mission 8:(Rewrite)

Author note: I couldn't find a picture for mission 8 so sorry guys.

(Y/n)'s POV

Once we opened the green door, we saw a small room that looks like a dead end, but Dante looks up before he decides to jump up before Dante looks around the place before he lowers down and stick his hand out for me to grab his hand, "(Y/n) grab on to my hand." Dante says to me.  I looked at Dante before I nod my head at him, "Alright." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  I jump up to grab his hand before Dante pulls me up, "Thanks Dante." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "You're welcome, (Y/n)." Dante said to me with a small smile on his face.

Once I was next to Dante, we saw a door that was on our left side. 

(Please forgive for my directions again.)

Dante opens the door, and we were back outside again, "I miss the fresh air again." I said to myself with a smirk on my face.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "It does feel nice to feel the fresh air again." Dante says to me with a small smile on his face.  I looked at Dante before I started walking ahead, but before I could take two steps.  I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist before I could say anything.  I felt someone turned me around and it was Dante that turned me around and he had his arms wrapped around my waist, "Come here, you beautiful girlfriend." Dante mutters out to me with a small smirk on his face.  I just groan at this before I started to snuggle on Dante's chest, "Don't every leave my sight." Dante says to me with a serious tone in his voice.  

I looked up at Dante before telling him, "I won't leave you out of your sight. I promise." I said to Dante with a smile on my face.  Dante just kisses my forehead before he lets me go before, we started walking straight ahead, but stop a bit because there was a wall that was blocking our way, "Get on." Dante says to me.  Dante lowers down before I got on his back and Dante jumps up to get on the platform.  Dante was able to make it up there before he lowers me down, "Thank you." I said to Dante.  Dante just tells me, "You're welcome." Dante says to me.  Once we got a good look around the area.

The area is a little big, "Weird?" I ask myself.  Dante looks at me before he asks me, "What do you mean it is weird?" Dante asks me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Oh, I didn't think that you heard me." I said to Dante.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "(Y/n), you know that I could have good hearing." Dante said to me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "It's just this area looks a little creepy for some reason." I said to Dante with a little scared tone in my voice.  Dante just looks at me before he tells me, "Don't worry babe. I will not let anyone, or any demons come near you." Dante says to me with a big smirk on his face.  I just chuckle at him before giving him a kiss on his cheek.

We looked around the small area before we saw a big opening for us, "Dante. That could be our way out." I said to Dante.  Dante looks at me before he looks around, "Yeah, but why do I get the feeling that we are being watched?" Dante asks himself.  I shrugged my shoulders at him before telling him, "I don't like that feeling as well." I said to Dante with a worried tone in my voice.  Dante looks around before he grabs my hand and we started walking towards the big opening, but before we were almost closed to the opening area.  A gate closed down on us real quick and there was nowhere to go at all.  We back away slowly till we heard something behind us, we turned around quick to see it was that same Spider-Demon that keeps following us. 

I gasp at this before Dante pulls me behind his back to keep me away from the Spider-Demon.  The Spider-Demon jumps down closed to us before he starts talking to us, "Recess time is over boy and girl! Here there's plenty of room to get real nasty. This time there's no holding back." The Spider-Demon yells out to us.  The Spider-Demon has his stinger out and he almost hits me and Dante, but he misses us.  Me and Dante were done with this cat and mouse game, "Finally. We were getting tired of playing your childish games." Dante says to the Spider-Demon.