Mission 22 (Rewrite)

Author note: almost there guys, I hope you love this chapters and this series.

Dante's POV

Once I opened the doors it was some kind of area that doesn't look evil, but I noticed a huge statue and I am guessing that is Mundus, so I was walking towards it and Mundus started talking to me, "Again, I must face a Sparda... Strange fate. Isn't it?" Mundus asked me. But I didn't care because I really wanted to stop him and get (Y/n) back now, "Strange and ironic that it will end the same way." I said to Mundus with a piss off tone and I started talking in a cocky tone in my voice.

Mundus started to laugh at me before talking to me, "Irony has favored you this time. Look." Mundus was pointing a light at Trish, "Trish!" I yelled her name out.  But I really want to know of where (Y/n) was at, "Where is (Y/n) and don't lie because I know you have her?!" I yelled at Mundus. Mundus just sighs at this before he starts talking to me, "Ahhh that useless human but her soul was so useful to me because I was able to get strong now, but if you want to know, then look to your right." Mundus said to me.

I look to my right to see (Y/n)'s outfit has changed into a white dress, I ran towards to her and picked up her body and put her closed to my chest, "(Y/n), you got to wake up, I can't bear to lose you already, please wake up for me." I said to (Y/n) with a little creak tone in my voice. (Y/n) didn't get up.  Mundus started to laugh at me, "Don't even think about it. Blink, they both die." Mundus said to me. I was already piss at him, "You!" I scream out to Mundus with a pissed off tone in my voice.

Mundus shot some kind red sharp weapons at me, "Dante!" I heard Trish called my name out. It was a good thing that those red sharp things didn't get closed to (Y/n)'s body because (Y/n) could've been stabbed by those red things that Mundus threw at my body, but those sharp things really hurt my body before I started to scream in pain. Mundus just laughs at me before he starts talking to me, "Fool! So sad that humans will always be humans, no more. Has the Sparda blood been spoiled over the ages? Now die!" Mundus yells out to me.

Mundus was going to shoot me but Trish came by and saved me.  I looked at (Y/n)'s body before pulling her closer to my chest before looking back at Trish again, "Trish... No!" I called out to Trish's name.  I got so mad because Mundus killed my mother, Trish, and he took (Y/n)'s soul away, "Useless scum... Failure is one thing but taking an odd behavior like that... What is the matter? It is time to end your pitiful life now." Mundus said to Trish.  Mundus was about to zapped me again, but I deflected it away from me, "How much longer are you going to keep zapping? Come out! And show yourself Mundus!!" I yelled out to Mundus in a pissed off tone in my voice.  I looked at (Y/n)'s body before I put her down on the floor before giving her a kiss on her forehead, "I will come back for you." I said to (Y/n)'s unconscious body.

Mundus statue was coming down and a lot of the stones were coming out of him and I finally got a chance to see Mundus true form.  The area change into a dark night in the sky because I saw those stars and we weren't in the room anymore.  (Y/n) and Trish's bodies were not here with me and Mundus, "Those eyes... deep in them I see the same light as in Sparda's eyes." Mundus said to me. 

I ignored Mundus because he hurt two people that I care about and that was my mother and (Y/n).  I looked at Mundus before asking him, "Why my mother?" I asked Mundus in an angry tone in my voice.  Mundus didn't care at all because he just tells me, "That useless being? If you need a mother I can create it as many as you want or if you want me to create your little girlfriend that you love so much. Just like, I created Trish." Mundus said to me.  I didn't want to listen to him anymore, "Silence!!!" I scream out to Mundus in a piss off tone in my voice.

Mundus flew up, I started to move up and I unlocked my devil form just like my father and I started fighting Mundus, I couldn't give up, I had to win for my mother, Trish, and (Y/n).  It took me a few more times to get Mundus, but Mundus was starting to get on my nerves.  I never thought I could finally get Mundus, but I think I was able to get Mundus, but I think I was able to get Mundus.