Mission 13:(Rewrite)

Dante's POV

We were in the captain's room before looking around the room to see a skeleton sitting down on the chair, "Is that the captain?" (Y/n) asks me.  I look at the skeleton to see the dead captain grinning, "Yeah, it must be the captain." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at the dead captain before she mutters out, "That's creepy. The way he is grinning. It's so creepy." (Y/n) mutters out to me.  I just place my hand on her shoulder before telling her, "Agree with you." I said to (Y/n).  I looked at the global before I mutter out, "There are many places marked with X's." I muttered out to myself.  (Y/n) looks at the global before she tells me, "Maybe they were really pirates and I guess no one knew about them disappear." (Y/n) says to me.

I just told her, "Who knows." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just looks at something else because she was looking somewhere else before I noticed the item on the state before I grabbed the item.  Once I grabbed the item.  Me and (Y/n) felt the ship start to shake a bit.  Me and (Y/n) just grunt from this.  We were stumbling a bit before I grab (Y/n)'s arm before pulling her close to my chest before I heard (Y/n) gasps out loud, "What's wrong?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) points her finger towards the vent, "There's water coming out of that vent!" (Y/n) yells out to me.  The water was rising up before I turn (Y/n)'s body before telling her, "I need you to hold your breath, so we can swim out of here." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) looks at me before she nods her head at me before the water was near our chins before (Y/n) took a deep breath before we swim down in the water.  We were swimming towards the door.  (Y/n) tried to open the door, but the door won't open.  I grab (Y/n)'s arm to let her know it's useless.  (Y/n) let's go of the door before we start swimming towards the vent.  I went first just in case there were demons around.  Of course, there was demons in here.  (Y/n) starts swimming in the vent before the demons were coming at us.  I got the needlegun out before I start firing the needlegun towards the demons.

(Y/n) starts swimming towards the demon before she used her dagger to stab the demon's face, while I was busy fighting the demon with the needlegun, but that's when I heard some kind of gasping sound.  I glance to my right to see (Y/n) was holding her neck with one hand while her other hand was trying to stab the demon's face.  There were bubbles coming out of (Y/n)'s mouth.  I was able to kill the demon with the needlegun before I start swimming towards to (Y/n)'s body before I used the needlegun to shoot at the demon before seeing the demon was finally dead.

I turn back to see (Y/n) was slowly removing her hand off of her neck before I noticed her eyes closed, but that's when I noticed her body was starting to stop moving a bit.  I panic before I was swimming towards her body.  I grab under her arms before I start swimming to get us out of here.  I was able to get us out of here, but of course there more demons in the next area.  I looked down to see (Y/n)'s head look limp, while her mouth was open a bit.  I looked at the demons before looking back at (Y/n) unconscious body.  I pulled (Y/n)'s body a little closer to me before placing my lips on her lips before I start to give (Y/n) a little bit of oxygen, but before I could I see if her eyes were open.  

I felt something sharp being hit on my body.  I remove my mouth off of her mouth before I see the demons were going to attack us.  I pulled (Y/n)'s unconscious body before I start swimming around before using the needlegun to shoot at the two demons.  Even though I was taking forever to get us out of here, but once I got rid of the two demons.  I start swimming towards the hole of the ship before getting us out of here.