Mission 2:(Rewrite)

Author note: I am now finished with my 6th hour class on online and now I got a another break so I am going to start writing this chapter before my time is up.

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante opened the door and it led us to a hallway but the furthest was the right side, so we were walking, "Look at this place." I said to myself. Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yeah, it looks so nice, but I wish there weren't demons in here." Dante said to me. I just nod my head at him before telling him, "Same here, but it's our job to do these missions." I said to Dante. Dante just gave me a small smile before we started walking around the hallway, but we noticed those demon puppets were here, "We got to stop saying stuff that we never want." Dante said to me. I just snicker at him before we grab our weapons and start fighting them.

Dante looks at the puppet demons before we use his sword and gets a good hit on the demons, but I was able to get some clean shots at the puppet demons, "Score one to Dante again." Dante says to himself. I just looked at Dante before telling him, "Hey, we still got a lot more demons to fight." I said to Dante with a small smirk on my face. Dante just smirked back at me before we started to hit some demons again and this time the puppet demons were gone this time, "Not bad." Dante said to me. I looked at Dante before telling him, "Thanks, handsome." I said to Dante with a small smirk on my face.  Dante just smirks at me before we were walking upstairs.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) was walking upstairs, while I was following her before I saw her looking at something, "What do you see?" I ask (Y/n). (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "A weird statue that has a sword stabbed in its chest." (Y/n) said to me. Once I got close to (Y/n), I looked at what she was looking at. I saw the statue was looking down and it did have a sword stuck to its chest. (Y/n) looks at me before she grabs my hand, "I don't like this at all." (Y/n) said to me. I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Same here, but there is probably no way that we could continue if I don't grab it." I said to (Y/n). (Y/n) looks at me before she sighs at this, "Alright, but be careful." (Y/n) said to me. I give (Y/n) a kiss on her forehead before telling her, "I will." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) didn't let my hand go, "At least let me walk with you." (Y/n) said to me. I just smiled at her before telling her, "Alright." I said to (Y/n) with a smile on my face. We got close to the statue and I was looking at it, before I heard a voice talking to me, "I am Alastor. The weak shall give their heart and swear their eternal loyalty to me." The voice said to me. The statue was now gone before I noticed the sword had lightning on it. The sword got off of the statue before it was flying towards (Y/n), but I let her hand go before I took the stabbed in my chest. I was knocked back on the floor with some of my blood coming out from the sword.

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante was now on the floor with the sword on his chest before I started to check up on him, "Dante?" I called out his name. No responses, but before I could call his name again. I saw his hand started to move a bit, "Come on, tough guy. If you can survive a stab in the chest, then I know that you will be fine." I said to Dante. I noticed Dante's eyes were wide open and his eyes flashed a lightning blue before they were back to normal. Dante moved his legs up and he started to move up from the sword. I got back up from the floor to see Dante was getting up slowly. Blood was coming out of his body.

I decided to help Dante, so I grabbed his other hand and I pulled Dante up to help him get the sword out of his body. Once Dante was almost out of the sword. Dante's blood got on my face, but I didn't care because as long I was helping him. Dante was finally out of the sword before he took a quick breath before he turned around quickly and grabbed the sword handle. Dante looks up before he picks the sword up and blue lightning is all over him. Dante moved the sword up in the air, but he was aiming it at the glass that was up.