Mission 16:(Rewrite)

Dante's POV

Me and (Y/n) were walking back towards the platform, so it could take it us back up.  We were back up before me and (Y/n) jumped down on the ground before we start walking towards the blue doors, but as soon as we open the doors.  We saw the scissor demons were flying towards us but me and (Y/n) start fighting the demons before I noticed (Y/n) use her grenade gun before firing it at the demon's face.  The demon was dead really quick before the other demons were coming at us before I start to use my sword before giving them a clean old slash at the demons, but we kept hearing the demon's creepy laugher, "Their laughing sounds so creepy." (Y/n) mutters out to me.

I just slowly nod my head at (Y/n) before telling her, "They do sound creepy." I said to (Y/n).  We were walking back towards the doors before we opened the doors before, we start walking upstairs to get back at the castle.  We were walking upstairs to place the Wheel of Destiny on this little hole.  The item start moving by itself before a purple light starts shooting at something.  Because the bridge starts to come down, "Well that was easy." (Y/n) said to me.  I just chuckle at her before telling her, "You're right about that." I said to (Y/n).

We start walking on the bridge before we opened the doors, but it was dark in here, "It's so creepy in here." (Y/n) mutters out to me.  I just wrapped my arm around her shoulder before telling her, "Just stay by me." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before we start walking towards the doors that lead us back to the room that has that statue in the room.  I looked around the room before (Y/n) points at the doors, "That door is cursed. Wonderful..." I said to myself.  (Y/n) just looks at me before she tells me, "Maybe, there might be a way." (Y/n) said to me.  I just nod my head at (Y/n) before telling her, "Good point." I said to (Y/n).

We were still looking around the room before I noticed something the wall before I tell (Y/n), "There's something over there. Come on." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before we start running over there, before I jumped up before I got down to lower my hand towards to (Y/n).  (Y/n) grabs my hand before I pulled her up to be next to me.  I start to hit the item on the wall.  We start to feel something shake a bit.  (Y/n) gets next to me before I wrap my arm around her waist to make her feel safe with me.  We heard some lightning behind us, so we turned around to look at the lightning that was aiming towards the statue.

There was a demon bat that was looking the other way before it turns around to look at us.  The demon bat was shapeshifted to look like me a bit, but it was blue.  The demon starts to glow a bit before he starts to look at us with only one eye and starts to fire at us with his eye.  (Y/n) jumps down on the ground, while I jump up to avoid the laser from the demon attacking us.  I start firing my guns at the demon before the demon starts to attack me, but (Y/n) must throw her dagger at the demon because the demon stops attacking me to look at the dagger that was inside of the demon's body.

The demon looks at (Y/n) before he starts to use his attack on (Y/n), but (Y/n) just backflips away from the demon.  I use my sword to attack the demon, but this demon split himself, so he could attack one of us.  But I got into my Devil Trigger before I start to attack the demon with my powers before the demons were dead now.  I got out of my Devil Trigger before I noticed (Y/n) was walking towards to me, "You, okay?" (Y/n) ask me.  I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, what about you?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before she tells me, "I'm okay." (Y/n) says to me.

We were quiet until we heard something being broke, we look at the door to see the curse is gone.  We just smiled at each other before we start walking towards the doors, but as soon we opened the doors, we saw those same demons again, "Crap...!" (Y/n) mutters out loud.  We start to attack the demons again but as soon (Y/n) fires the grenade gun at the demons.  The demons split up again, so I start attacking them, but I have all three of them start surrounding me, "Dante!" (Y/n) yells out my name.  I was focusing on one of the demons that I didn't notice the other demon just attacks me from behind.