Mission 7:(Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Once Dante grabbed item, he started to feel weak then I remember that it could be those items that could suck someone souls from holding on to those items.  Dante started to get down on his knees before I grabbed his shoulder before asking him, "Dante? You, okay?" I ask Dante with a worried tone in my voice.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "I'm okay. Just never thought that I have to deal with this crap again." Dante says to me with a small smirk on his face.  I just smiled at him before helping him up from the floor.  Dante gives me a small smile before he kisses me on my lips before he tells me, "Thank you, (Y/n)." Dante says to me with a small smile on his face.

I looked at Dante before telling him, "You're welcome, Dante." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  Me and Dante pulled away from each other before we started to leave this area, but as we were running, we felt the area started to shake a bit before we saw that big spider-demon that was coming towards us, "Of all the times, why do you have to be here?" I ask myself in a pissed off voice.  

(Yes, I remember his name, but I thought it be normal if (y/n) doesn't know their name.)

Dante grabs my arm before he tells me, "Watch out!" Dante yells out to me.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Be careful (Y/n). I don't want to lose you." Dante scolds at me.  I just smiled back at Dante before telling him, "Sorry Dante. I just hate that demon." I said to Dante with a small smirk on my face.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "(Y/n), you know I can't stay mad at you because you are part of my little charm." Dante says to me with a small smirk on his face.  I just smirk back at him before grabbing my guns and started to fire at the Spider-Demon.  Dante gets his sword out and helps me out to get rid of the Spider-Demon, but he just disappears. 

Dante looks at me before he tells me, "I get the feeling that this demon doesn't give up and he keeps chasing us." Dante said to me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yeah, it's like someone is controlling him." I said to Dante with an unsure tone in my voice.  Dante looks at me before he could say anything to me.  I noticed Dante started to groan in pain from holding that staff, "Come on! We don't have time to stay and talk!" I yelled out to Dante.  Dante gets up before we started running towards the doors before, we opened them.  We opened the doors to see the room is empty, "It's too quiet." I muttered to Dante.  Dante looks around the room and he nods his head at me, "Yeah it's way too quiet." Dante said to me.

We were running before we hear those demons that always do that creepy laughing, "(Y/n)! You go ahead! I got these guys!" Dante yells out to me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "You sure!?" I ask Dante with a worried tone in my voice.  Dante gives me a small smile on his face before he kisses my forehead before he tells me, "I am sure (Y/n). I just need you to be safe for me." Dante says to me with a small smile on his face.  I just smiled at Dante before I gave him a kiss on his cheek before I took off running to get away from the demons, but yelling out to Dante, "You better be safe!" I yelled out to Dante.  Dante just chuckles at me before he starts to fight the three demons.

Dante's POV

I started to use my new sword to attack the three demons and every time I attacked the demons, they would always make annoying noises and it did hurt my ears a bit because of listening to these demons that always screamed in pain.  I started to use my demon powers before I was able to get one clean slashed at the demon's face and I was able to get a clean hit at the demon's face before I turned back to my human form.  I didn't notice the last demon was coming towards to me before there was a gunshot that shoot the demons' face.  I turned around to see (Y/n) was there with her guns pointed at the demons' face.

I looked at (Y/n) before she throws her dagger at the demons' face before the demon is now dead.  (Y/n) puts her guns down before she runs up to me, "I am sorry Dante, but the door is closed and I got worried about you, so I am sorry." (Y/n) says to me with a small smile on her face.  I just smiled at (Y/n) before telling her, "It's okay (Y/n). I am just glad that nothing happened to you." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.  I was going to say something to (Y/n), but I started to get on my knees really quick, "Dante!" (Y/n) yells out my name in a panic tone in her voice.

(Y/n) touches my shoulder before she starts to feel the demon energy that is sucking her soul in the staff, "(Y/n) don't. You will get your soul suck in as well." I said to (Y/n) with a little panic tone in my voice.  (Y/n) just shakes her head before she tells me, "No way! You save me a bunch of times! Now it's my turned to save you!" (Y/n) yells out to me.  (Y/n) lifts me up before we started walking towards the door.  (Y/n) moves mine arm around her neck before she moves her arm on my waist before she helps me up on the floor, "Come on! We are almost there!" (Y/n) yells out to me.

(Y/n) opens the door before we started walking to the room that has something in the middle, but I can use my sword to slash at the circle on the wall, but we saw those fly demons were coming at us.  (Y/n) grabs one of her guns and starts to fire at the fly demons before I got my sword out and slash at the circle to get the middle point to go up.  Once I was able to get the circle to lit up.  We started walking towards the middle thing before we got on the thing, we waited for the middle thing to go up.

The middle thing was finally going up before we waited for the right timing to go up.  I moved my arms off of (Y/n) before telling her, "(Y/n). I don't want you to get your soul suck in by this staff." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just gives me a small smile before she tells me, "Alright." (Y/n) says to me.  The two of us were able to make it to the top before I jump and made it across, but I turned around to see (Y/n) jumped to get to me, but she started to lose her balance a bit, but I grabbed her hand really quick before pulling her closed to my chest.

(Y/n) looks at me before she starts to groan a bit, "Dante...?" (Y/n) calls my name in a weak tone in her voice.  I'll let (Y/n)'s hand go before telling her, "Come on." I said to (Y/n) with a little rushing tone in my voice.  (Y/n) just nods at me before we started running downstairs and we were able to make it to the wooden doors before we opened the wooden doors, and we were back at the bedroom.  We were looking around the room till (Y/n) calls out to me, "Dante! Over here!" (Y/n) yells out to me.  I was running towards to her before I noticed a carved sun on there.

I was reading the words that were on the underneath the carved sun before I put the staff on the carved sun or used it because something was sliding up and we saw a door was behind the carved sun.  The staff stop sucking my soul before I noticed (Y/n) grabbed my hand before she asks me, "Dante, you okay?" (Y/n) ask me with a worried tone in her voice.  I looked at (Y/n) before I tighten my hand with (Y/n)'s hand before telling her, "I am okay, (Y/n). Thanks for asking." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she nods her head at me before she tells me, "You're welcome, Dante." (Y/n) said to me with a small smile on her face.

The two of us looked at each other before we opened the secret door together before we saw a small hallway and we were walking before we stopped because there was a big jumped across the walkway, "Oh boy." (Y/n) mutters out to herself.  I looked at (Y/n) before I picked her up in bridal style, "Hang on tight." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Okay." (Y/n) says to me.  I started to leap across the walkway before I made it across the walkway, "(Y/n) it's over." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Okay, but can you help me put me down." (Y/n) says to me. 

I just chuckled at her before I put her down before we started walking towards the green door and we opened the green door to see what every happens on the other side.