Mission 12:(Rewrite)

(Y/n) POV

Dante opens the door, and it really wasn't special at all.  So, me and Dante walked downstairs to see demons down there, so we grabbed our weapons out and start fighting them.  Dante was acting strange because of how he was fighting different from the demons.  So, once we got rid of the demons, I decided to ask him, "Hey Dante is everything alright? Because you were just fighting the demons strange and I never see you do that before, but if you don't want to talk about it, I'm fine with that." I said to Dante.  Dante looks at me before he starts talking to me, "You remember that demon we were fighting earlier, the one that grabbed your neck, and we were just fighting him a minute ago?" Dante asked me.

I nodded my head at him, "I think Mundus is control my brother Vergil." Dante said to me.  I was thinking about the fighting moves that demon has been doing with both me and Dante.  Those fighting moves from that demon did have some of the familiar fighting movements that Vergil has.  Dante starts talking again, "I think about it because you remember he fall into the demon world, when we tried to save him." Dante asks me.  I kept thinking about what Dante said to me, but it sounded like Dante was making sense of saying that demon could be Vergil.  

I kept think that it could be Vergil, but he is being control by Mundus.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yeah, I think you're right, Dante. Because the way you describe it. It does sound like that could be Vergil, but he is being control by Mundus." I said to Dante.  Dante nods his head at me before he tells me, "I'm glad that you understand me." Dante said to me.  I just smiled at Dante before I grabbed his hand before I moved my other hand to pick up his chin and make him look at me.  Dante looks at my (e/c) eyes before I told Dante, "Dante, I know you are upset but I know that we can defeat Mundus and free your brother from being in control anymore." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  Dante gives me a small smile on his face before he kisses my lips before I return his kiss before we pulled away from each other.

We look at each other before I gave Dante a hug, "You know, I love you, Dante." I said to Dante.  Dante returns my hug before we start hugging each other again, "And I love you too, (Y/n)." Dante said to me.  I just smiled at Dante before we remove each other from hugging each other.

Dante's POV

I'm just glad that I have (Y/n) as a girlfriend because she is really special, and she understands me.  We were walking a bit until we saw an abandon ship by itself.  (Y/n) just looks at the abandoned ship before she mutters out, "Huh?" (Y/n) asks herself.  We look around the ship, but we couldn't go in the ship.  Me and (Y/n) kept looking around before I noticed water down there that we have to swim to get us around the ship.  I knew (Y/n) couldn't breathe in water that long because she could only breathe for a few minutes but that's it.

I looked at (Y/n) before I tell her, "You know, we have to go underwater." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just sighs at this before she tells me, "Well, there is no way that we could get inside of the ship. So, let's do it." (Y/n) said to me.  I just nod my head at her before I jump in first before waiting for (Y/n) to get in the water.  (Y/n) gets in the water before she takes a deep breath before she dives in the water with me.  We look at each other before we start swimming, we noticed a hole on the bottom of the ship before we start swimming in there, but once we went in the hole.  We saw demons in here, but we couldn't use our guns in here.

I noticed (Y/n) got her dagger out and she was swimming towards the demon before she was able to lay a good stab at the demon's head before the demon was dead.  I noticed a high up there.  (Y/n) looks at me before I pointed up to let her know that we could swim up to get us some air.  (Y/n) nods her head at me before we start swimming up.  Once we got up.  I jump out first out of the water before I see (Y/n) start to swim up.  (Y/n) just gasps at this before she starts to breath out from this, "You, okay?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before she tells me, "Well, I'm not doing that again." (Y/n) said to me.  I stick my hand out towards to (Y/n) before (Y/n) grabs my hand before I pulled her up from the water, "Thanks, Dante." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "You're welcome." I said to (Y/n).