Mission 21:(Rewrite)

Dante's POV

After that has happened with Trish betraying me and (Y/n), but it feels weird to not have (Y/n) next to me.  I was looking around the area to see if I could find somewhere that I could find Mundus and maybe, I could find (Y/n).  I noticed a door before I opened the doors to notice a big heart, but it doesn't move at all.  I jump on the heart, before I noticed something before, I start to use my sword to slash at the thing before it was destroyed.  I looked at the other doors before I noticed it was curse and it probably won't open at all, "(Y/n), I'm sorry. For whatever, Mundus is doing to you, but I will come back for you, I promise." I said to myself.

I looked back at the other doors before I look up to noticed something up there.  It finally hit me that there was something that could unlock the other doors that could maybe lead to Mundus and maybe get (Y/n) out of there.

I start walking back to the room, but I noticed that something that was block was now open.  I start to slash at the red goo before I was running towards the area, but of course there was a tight space between this room.  I was running before I noticed something like weird stuff that was coming out of the walls.  I noticed that they were going to attack me, but I use my guns to fire at those weird demons before I was away from those demons, but that didn't stop to see more of those other demons with the annoying sounds.

I looked at the demon before I just glare at the demon with a annoy look on my face, "You again?!" I yelled out at the demon.  The demon was jumping before I went into my Devil Form before killing him really quick with my demon powers.  I just got away from the demon, "I don't have time for you." I said to demon with an angry tone in my voice.  I start running straight forward before I noticed more of those demons were here again.  I just gritted my teeth at this before I start fighting at the demons again.

Little Time Skip still Dante's POV

I was on the other side of the place, but I noticed those lightning demons before I started attacking them with my guns before I got into my Devil Form before I start attacking them with my Devil Form before I was able to defeat them before I start to get out of my Devil Form before I start jumping and running around the area before I noticed another of those things on the wall again before I start to slash at them.

Of course, there was some platforms that were coming up before I start jumping up to get up more before doing the same thing again with slashing at the wall to get more platforms up here now, "I'm sorry for taking forever (Y/n). I'm almost here for you." I said to myself.  I was able to get up before I noticed the red goo blocking my way again.  I just use my sword before I was able to get to the area.  I need to go but I noticed the area that I'm at right now, I just jump across before noticing the thing on the wall, so I use my sword to hit the thing on the wall.

Once I was able to get it.  I noticed the curses were gone from the big doors.  Turns out the big heart had to be activated.  I jumped down before getting close to the big door before I grabbed the handles before telling myself, "Here I come, (Y/n). I'm sorry for taking forever to save you, but I'm almost there for you." I said to myself.  I opened the doors before heading towards the room that will lead me towards to Mundus.