Mission 10: (Rewrite)

Author note: I am going to try this again guys but if doesn't work I would cry 😭.

Dante's POV

Once we went towards the door, we look around the area, but it was kinda fogging outside, "It's a little quiet." (Y/n) mutters out to me.  I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Don't jinx us." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just did a nervous laugh at this before we noticed those puppet demons were straight ahead before I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "You just have to jinx us." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just gives me a small smile on her face, "Sorry." (Y/n) says to me.  I just chuckle at her before telling her, "Nah, it's alright. We all knew this was going to happen." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before she tells me, "Let's just get rid of them." (Y/n) said to me.  I nod my head at (Y/n) before telling her, "Then let's go." I said to (Y/n).

We got closer to the demons before they start to attack us, but me and (Y/n) start fighting them until they keep coming and coming.  (Y/n) starts to backflip away from the demons that were going to attack her, but (Y/n) was able to do a somersault move on the demon's face, while I was using the new Ifrit to attack the demons from coming near me.  But we were able to get rid of the demons that won't stop coming.  I noticed (Y/n) just looks at the other two directions before I noticed some kind of little white ball was near a stone that has been crave into words.

I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Come take a look at this." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) walks back to me before we look at the stone before (Y/n) reads the words before we noticed the little white ball was moving towards the other direction, "Holy crap." (Y/n) mutters out.  I just look at the white little ball before telling (Y/n), "Come on it might lead us away from here." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before we start running after the white little ball that it was taking the other direction.  We were following after the little white ball before it took us to the same looking area but there were demons in here now, "Great." I muttered out.

(Y/n) just tells me, "Let's get rid of them." (Y/n) said to me.  I just got my sword ready before we noticed the small little white ball was going in those demons, "We need that light to show us which direction to go." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before we start fighting the demons, but I noticed the small white light was going away, "Forget the demons! We need to go follow the little white light before we lose it!" I yelled out to (Y/n).  (Y/n) fires her gun at the demon's face before she starts running.  I grab (Y/n)'s hand before we start running after the small white light ball.  Even though I'm half demon and half human, I was running really fast, while (Y/n) who is a full-blooded human was getting a little tired, but she was going as fast as she can.

Even though it felt like I was pulling (Y/n)'s hand really hard but (Y/n) doesn't say anything at all because we were able to make it towards the small white ball.  The direction the small white ball was leading us somewhere else, but it was the same area but this time the demons were those digging bastards that were going to hit us, but we dodge their attacks.  I noticed the small white ball light was going towards the demon's body, "Again?!" I yelled out.  (Y/n) just points her guns at the demon's face before she kicks the demon's body.  I start to use my sword to go into my Devil Trigger for a quick second to get rid of the demon.  But the other demons start coming at us, while I was using my sword to lay a good clean slash at the demon.

(Y/n) just punches her fists towards the demon's face before she uses her dagger to stab the demon's eye before the demon was dead.  (Y/n) pulls her dagger out of the demon's eye, but we didn't have any time to stay here that long because the demons were coming and coming again, and we can't lose the small white light ball.  I went into my Devil Trigger before looking at (Y/n) before telling her, "Get on my back." I said to (Y/n) with my demon voice.  (Y/n) gets on my back before she wraps her legs around my waist, while (Y/n) puts her arms around my neck, so she can hold on tight.

I was running really fast to follow after that small white light ball.  As we were following the small white ball, but there was light that blinding us before the light was gone because I was running, but I was out of my Devil Trigger.  I stop running to notice some demon stone spider was coming at us, so I let (Y/n) get off of my back before me and (Y/n) start fighting the demon's face.  (Y/n) was firing her guns, but her bullets didn't really do anything at all.  So, (Y/n) decide to back up a bit before she starts running towards the demon before she jumps on the demon's face before she used her dagger to stab the demon's face so many times that the demon was trying to shake (Y/n) off of the demon's face.

I start to use Ifrit again before punching the crap out of the demon's face again.  The demon finally dies before (Y/n) pulls her dagger out of the demon's face before she jumps towards to me before I catch her quick before placing her down on the ground.  The second demon stone spider was shooting rocks and boulders at us, but I was dodging the rocks and boulders.  While (Y/n) just kept running before I active my Devil Trigger again before attacking the demon's face while (Y/n) threw her dagger at the demon's face.  Once the two demons were dead.  I got out of my Devil Trigger before we heard something come down.  (Y/n) just looks at me before she tells me, "I hope that's the last of spider demons because I hate spider demons." (Y/n) said to me.

I just smiled at her before wrapping my arm around her shoulder before telling (Y/n), "Don't worry, your brave knight will save you from spider demons." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just smiles at me before she tells me, "Alright, fine. But you better protect from those spider demons." (Y/n) said to me.  I just smiled at (Y/n) before telling her, "I promise." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just smiles at me before we start walking towards the big doors before, I could open them.  (Y/n) looks at me before she calls out my name, "Dante." (Y/n) calls out my name.  I look at (Y/n) before I asks her, "What's wrong?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) sighs at this before she asks me, "Have you noticed that we haven't seen Trish since we got here?" (Y/n) asks me.

I start to think for a second before it finally hit me that we haven't seen Trish since we got here.  It was kinda weird because Trish wasn't anywhere at all.  We been exploring around this island, but Trish wasn't anywhere at all.  I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, it is weird that we haven't seen Trish. Also, when you mention with those other demons that we kept fighting always retreat back, but besides that other spider demon that we were able to defeat three times or probably more than three times. But something has to do with probably Mundus who is probably doing this." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) just nods her head at me before she tells me, "Yeah, you're right." (Y/n) says to me.  I noticed (Y/n) just looks at me before she asks me, "Ready?" (Y/n) asks me.  I look at (Y/n) before giving her a small smile on my face before telling her, "Ready." I said to (Y/n).  We open the doors together to take us to the other side of the room.