Mission 18:(Rewrite)

(Y/n) POV

I noticed Dante's amulet was glowing, "Holy crap." I mutter out loud.  A bright light happened before Dante's amulet and Vergil's amulet merge into each other.  Dante picks up the sword before he lifts it up in the air while the two amulets were glowing as well.  There was another bright light before I saw the sword change into something different.  I was impressed with this, "Woah." I mutter out.  There was red lightning before Dante starts to move the sword a bit to test it out before he was finished.

My eyes were in shock of this before Dante puts his new sword behind his back before red and black lightning was around again, but it was gone.  We noticed in the middle of the room; we saw that small red portal that could get us teleport out of here.  I looked at Dante before asking him, "Is that Sparda's Sword?" I ask Dante.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yeah, this is my father's sword." Dante said to me.  My (e/c) eyes were still in shock before I tell Dante, "That is impressed." I said to Dante.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "Glad, you were impressed by it." Dante said to me.  I just gave Dante a small smile on my face before we start walking towards the little red portal.

Once we were in the portal.  We were back at the room again.  The other painting was showing something else, like a room.  Me and Dante looked at each other before we jump in the painting portal.  But jumping in this painting felt weird because somehow it felt off.  But once the bright light was gone.  I felt water around me.  I opened my eyes to see that we were underwater.  I didn't have a chance to hold my breath in because I was going to drown again.  I was holding my neck because I couldn't get any oxygen in the water at all.  Before I could pass out again.

I felt someone's lips on my lips before they start giving me oxygen.  I felt my vision coming back before I opened my eyes to see Dante is the one giving me oxygen instead.  Even though Dante is half-human and half-demon.  He could breathe underwater but for me, I couldn't breathe in underwater because I'm a full-blooded human.  Dante pulls away from me before I look at Dante but since I don't have any goggles on.  I could see blurring stuff, so I felt Dante's back before I wrapped my arms around Dante's neck before Dante starts swimming in the water.  Even though I felt bad because Dante is doing all of this for me, while I just sit back and do nothing at all.

Dante's POV

I was swimming in the water, but I was swimming towards a hallway before I see those three demons that make those cackling noises.  I use the Needlegun to make sure that they won't get near us.  I felt someone coughing behind me, before I remembered that (Y/n) needs air or oxygen, so I start hurrying up with the three demons before they were dead.  I remove (Y/n) off of me before I did it again to give (Y/n) more oxygen before I noticed the gate that was kept down was now open.  I drag (Y/n), while (Y/n) was trying to swim as well before we made it to the other side of the room.

Once that was over.  We were able to get air but mostly (Y/n) was getting more air.  (Y/n) just coughs at this before I help her up from the floor, "You, okay?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) just coughs again before she tells me, "Just glad I didn't pass out. But thanks for saving me, Dante." (Y/n) said to me.  I just tell (Y/n), "You're welcome, (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just smiles at me before we start walking towards the door before I open it for me and (Y/n) to go in the room.  The room was the one that was kinda from the beginning that start this adventure.  (Y/n) noticed something on the wall before she looks at me before she tells me, "Something tells me that we have to go up, but more swimming." (Y/n) said to me.  I just nod my head at (Y/n) before I start walking towards the thing on the wall before I start slashing my sword at the wall.

I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Hold your breath in!" I yelled out to (Y/n).  (Y/n) listens to me before I was able to slash at the thing on the wall before water was in here now.  Me and (Y/n) start swimming up before we noticed an item all the way up there before we start swimming really fast before we got close it.  The water in here is gone now.  (Y/n) breathes out again before she tells me, "Weird." (Y/n) mutters out.  I just nod my head at (Y/n) before I grab the item to see it was some kind of egg, "Weird, but okay." (Y/n) said to me.  I just chuckle at her answer I pick (Y/n) in bridal style before I start jumping and running downstairs to get us somewhere, but we noticed a door.

I place (Y/n) on the floor before I open the door for me and (Y/n) to walk in.  We were in the room that had the Lion Statue before.  But the room was so dark and gloomy.  Me and (Y/n) got down before we noticed blue flames before I remembered about the egg, so I put the egg in there, but we heard something behind us.  Me and (Y/n) turn around to see that goo demon again, "Crap!" (Y/n) yells out.  I grab (Y/n)'s arm to pull her away from the demon, "Stay close to me." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before she tells me, "We got to get rid of this demon!" (Y/n) yells out to me.  I just nod my head at her before I noticed those things on the wall again before I start hitting one of them with my sword before we noticed some lights coming on a bit.

The demon starts to attack us, but we dodge it's attack quick, but the demon was shooting some laser at us before I yelled out to (Y/n), "Get down!" I yelled out to (Y/n).  (Y/n) listens to me before she ducks down really quick before the goo demon starts to show its weak spot at.  The demon doesn't want to stop at all before (Y/n) starts firing her guns at the demon's weak spot, while I was going into my Devil Form to stop this demon at once.  The demon was starting to get on my nerves until me and (Y/n) were able to stop it from hurting us.

I heard something in my head that the first key to Underworld and the second key was at a mirror dimension.  I grab the item in my hand before putting it away.  We noticed behind us the portal was behind us, me and (Y/n) look at each other before we grab each other's hand before I look at (Y/n) before I ask her, "Ready?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "I'm ready." (Y/n) said to me.  We start walking towards the portal together.