Mission 9:(Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante opens the doors for me before we were outside again, "At least, we are outside again." I said to Dante.  Dante just nods his head at me before he tells me, "Yeah it does feel nice to be outside again." Dante said to me.  We were walking on the bridge before we noticed something on the ground.  Once we went around it.  We heard the bridge went back up, "So, what do we do?" I ask Dante.  Dante just tells me, "Maybe there might be somewhere that we can go to make that bridge go back up again." Dante said to me.  I look at Dante before telling him, "You're right." I said to Dante.  We were running downstairs before we noticed some kind of statue but none of us read it because it would be boring for us.

So, the two of us decided to walk behind the statue before we noticed a downstairs that we could go downstairs.  But it was like so long and it was starting to get boring by running downstairs, but we were able to make it to the door.  I just sigh at this before Dante asks me, "Tired already?" Dante asks me.  I just look at Dante before telling him, "A little, but I be okay. I hope." I said to Dante with an unsure tone in my voice.  Dante just chuckles at me before he opens the doors before, we were back outside again.  We were running before we stop running because something came out of the ground.  Me and Dante stop running to stop and see something that was moving around the ground.  I felt Dante wrap his arms around me and holding me closed to his chest.

There were demons coming out of the ground.  Dante drags me away from the demons before the demons were coming at us.  Dante removes his arms off of me before me and Dante start fighting the demons.  While Dante was fighting the demon with his new sword while Dante let me use his other sword, but this demon was kinda hard to get rid of, but it was starting to get a little easy.  Dante was using his Devil Trigger for a bit to get rid of the demons that came out of the ground.  Even though the sword that Dante gave me was kinda useful for me, but it really wasn't lucky for me because the demon just knocks the sword out of my hand before it tries to attack me.  But I jump back away from the demon before throwing my dagger at demon's face before the demon was finally dead.

I just sigh at this before looking at Dante before telling him, "Maybe, I should just stay with my punches, kicks, guns, and daggers because every time I used a sword. It ends being very bad." I said to Dante with a chuckle tone in my voice.  Dante just chuckles at me before he wraps his arm around my shoulder before he tells me, "The way you punch. I can tell you were better at that." Dante said to me.  I just chuckle at this before telling Dante, "You're not kidding." I said to Dante.  Me and Dante were looking around the area to see if we could go anywhere.

Dante's POV

Me and (Y/n) kept looking around the area before we noticed some blue little blue lights on the ground that was leading us somewhere else, "Let's head over there." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before we start walking over there.  We were in the other side of the dead-end area before we noticed ladders that lead up.  I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Hang on to me." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before I pick (Y/n) up in bridal style before I start to jump up before we were in the second platform before I put (Y/n) back down on the ground, "Well, at least that save enough trouble by climbing up those stairs." (Y/n) said to me.

I chuckle at her before giving her a kiss on her lips before telling her, "You already know it." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just smiles at me before we start walking around the area before I noticed something that could be very helpful because I got my sword out and start to hit at the little circle until we heard something behind us.  We turn around to see some little platforms were there, "I wonder." (Y/n) said to herself.  (Y/n) starts to back up before she jumps up ahead, "(Y/n)!" I yelled out her name.  (Y/n) was able to make one platform before I jump over to be next to her, "You're crazy." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Guess, I learned it from you." (Y/n) said to me.  I just chuckle at this before telling her, "True." I said to (Y/n).