Mission 15:(Rewrite)

(Y/n) POV

Once me and Dante open the doors, we were back at where we were at, "Well, maybe this might be a good sign because we are going in circles because we might find something that could help us." I said to Dante.  Dante just nods his head at me before we see those digging demons again, "You got to be kidding me!" I yelled out in a pissed off tone in my voice.  Dante starts slashing the demons with his sword before I start to use my guns to fire at the demons before using my dagger to hit the demons face, but these demons just don't stop at all.

So, we took turns on which of the other demons to start fighting the demons with all our might, but it was like there was no end to these demons, but Dante grabs my hand before he starts dragging me away from the demons, "We can't stay here that long!" Dante yells out to me.  I just nod my head at Dante before we start running towards the left side of the area before we saw a blue door.  I used the shield to make the door open.  Once the doors open.  Me and Dante open the doors quickly before shutting them quickly as well.  To make sure the demons from behind us don't get us.

Me and Dante just chuckled at this before we start walking around the area, but we saw an item was glowing.  I grab the item before putting it in my pocket before we start walking downstairs but to our luck to see those puppet demons again, "Just our luck." I said to myself.  Dante just chuckles at this before he tells me, "At least having puppet demons are a little easy then the other demons." Dante said to me.  We just start fighting the demons before we got rid of them really quickly.  We noticed another door, so we opened the doors before we heard those demons with the scissors, "Let me get rid of them with my grenade gun." I said to Dante.

Dante just nods his head at me before I use my grenade gun before firing it at the demons faces so many times that I was able to get rid of them.  I just blow the hole of the grenade gun before telling Dante, "That was easy." I said to Dante.  Dante just smiles at me before he tells me, "Not bad, (Y/n)." Dante said to me.  I just smiled at Dante before giving him a kiss on his cheek before telling him, "Thanks, Dante." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  We start walking around the area, but also making sure that none of us get hurt by those spikes.

Since the floor was moving.  Dante let me behind his back.  So, Dante was giving me a piggyback ride, so I won't fall behind.  I held on tight to Dante because he was running in his Devil Trigger form.  I was closing my eyes before Dante stop running before I opened my eyes to see some purple goo on the floor.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "What's that?" I ask Dante.  Dante just shrugs his shoulders at me before he starts running and jumping to the small platforms before jumping to get the other item.  Turns out it was only two items.

Dante grabs the items before he puts them away.  Dante starts to leap towards the platform to get us out of here.  Dante gets out of his Devil Trigger before he was back to his human form.  I just told Dante, "Can we please get out of here." I said to Dante.  Dante was worried that my voice changes a bit before he asks me, "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Dante asks me.  I just told Dante, "Dante before I even met you. There was something I never told you." I said to Dante.  Dante starts walking but also avoiding the spikes that were coming, "It's okay to share it to me." Dante said to me.  I just smile at Dante before telling him, "There was something that scared me before, but when I was a teenager still a runaway from the orphanage. I did encounter some kind of demon, but it wasn't a demon, but a human child." I said to Dante.

Dante just tells me, "What did this human child or demon child do?" Dante asks me.  I just told Dante, "This child has no eyes, but they were black." I said to Dante.  Dante just hums at this before I ask Dante, "Have you ever heard of the Black Eye Kids?" I ask Dante.  Dante glances at me before he tells me, "We dealt with demons before, but I kinda learn about them little of them. But I do know that you can't let them in." Dante said to me.  I just nod my head at Dante before telling him, "I did. But my nose would bleed out, until I had to go to the church to get rid of the curse or something else." I said to Dante.