Dedication

Dedication page I guess.
So, yes, i know dedication page stays at the top but i thought, let it be.
So, this book has come to an end and this is the day i want to finally end this with a dedication.
I want to dedicate it to my best.

Yes, it's a human being.
Actually, without him the ending would've been much much different. It was like a day and I was superconfused of what the hell to do, so, I just text him and like, "hey I'm writing this story, should I keep her dead or alive"
Trust me, without even hearing anything, just by the notification, he be like, "keep her alive".
That's him.
I was like what the hell. Listen first.
But whatever it'd been, she should be alive. Just.
So, there she is, and there I am.
With this dedication, it's his 18th birthday and I'm all excited.
So, happy birthday.
Don't know what else to say or do but yes, doing this, cause idk till when I'll be able to. Life will happen.

So, I'm telling you, I might not be able to wish you every year, hell, I might not be even alive, but yes, you'll be.  You're a part of me.

And I'm 99.9% sure he's not reading this. I just know that. Still keeping that 0.1% just in case. Still doing this. This 19th September 2020 is damn special for me since the last 6 months and prolly a keep in mind thing. I will. It'll stay. Maybe having an adult to rely on thing made me far more excited than him. Whatever be it!
God I'm rambling.
But yes, life's going tough, and we'll should live it.