Part 15

Chapter 15

10th June Wednesday.

Out of a sudden I really got angry, I want to shout at them. The ball hit me  and although I've had such ball-hit-the-face a quite number of times since I started playing, and it's been 11 years now. I just got angry at this. I stand up from the bench near the court, pick up the diary and make my way out of the campus. At this time I just don't want  to shout or yell or start a fight, but I am angry. 

"Hey. Don't want a game? " one of them shouts at me as I turn back to say "not now."
I can see one of them whispering to another, in his ears, I don't know what and I don't want to know.

9th February.
Exhausted internet pack, thinking of the consequences of someone leaving, reading e-book and sleep. Not the very best.
But trying. I know life can change course, take turns and make yourself feel "why me?", you just need to accept that. I don't want to lose him. I want him to stay. I want him to stay positive. As always. I don't know what'd happen if he suddenly vanishes. And maybe I don't want to know. It's...scary. Horribly scary. This just needs to end soon.
--
That's about me. I'm smiling at this. Directly from school I landed up in my study table and this. I hardly use my study table but I'm doing it now. Everything from studies to making some self-projects, I either do them on  my bed, mostly, or on the floor.
I remember that time, her diary entry. I was at the hospital. I had an accident, at the basketball court and I got a broken leg, with some head injuries. That time my headaches were so strong that the doctors assumed I had a very bad head injury and if there was internal injuries, the problem might be more.  I even overheard the doctors talk, before my CAT, that I might even die. With all the symptoms, they were sure something serious was there.
I survived. There was nothing very crucial there in my head, but I still take some medicine and have to repeat some tests.
And this person was actually worried of me? She's she. I've actually got many people as friends but I'm glad she's not just a masked one.
Actually, best. She consider me as her best. And if I manipulate and tell her about someone else being her best, for example the Dylan case, when I asked her like, "how's your best friend  Dylan?"
She almost killed me.
She'd kill me if I tell that to her once again. According to her, her logical brain, 'best' is a superlative degree of the verb and there can only be one 'best'. Best meaning only one.
So I'm her best.
And I don't doubt that.

Pleaseeeeee say something.
Thank you to  all those sticking till now.
I'd like to request one more thing: if anyone is reading or adding this to your library, please tell me. Lemme know and also I can do some return favour in reading your books, if there are any.

2nd edit done for this.
3rd round of edits.