Part 16

Chapter 16

10th June Wednesday.

21st February.
I'm exhausted. Literally. Much. I just go on yelling with mom. And mostly I don't have an idea what the hell I yell her for. It's annoying. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or something. But I want to tell her things and she just asks me to go off. She just doesn't want to listen. It's never okay.

She. Her fights. She told me about her family, once. A busy mess. Her parents, both always busy with their  buisness, mostly away from home. She doesn't get to see them much. Mostly the house is up to herself. Plus she's not in good terms with either of her parents. I've tried telling her that maybe both are busy, but they're doing it for her betterment right? She sighed and said maybe. Maybe she was trying to change her perspective in that.
Everything is always based on how the human mind interprets, right?

Yet again, she stays completely alone at her house.
It's not great to be completely alone.
I remember something I heard in a movie, it  said, "your thoughts gets stagnant"
When you're alone, doing nothing and the same block of thoughts going in, travelling in again and again, that's not right. You need to alter your  thoughts, make them right. Otherwise "your thoughts engulfs you like a slow poision."

She somehow deals with everything.
Better or worse.
-
23rd February
I'm not okay. It's weird. One day I'd be totally fine and the next moment I'd be done. Stupid. But it does happen. It's really weird.

*sigh*

It's always some ups and downs, nothing ever goes all well. All those mood swings. It eventually gets better right?

24th February
You know, how does it feels to lose a part of you. Lizzie's parrot died. It was such a beautiful creature, and she loved her so much. But it died.

Well, if she'd have herself getting sad in other's things, what to do?

Not really happy with this chapter, but let's see what the second edit does. The first edit over for now.
2nd edit done for this.
3rd round of edits.