Part 33

Chapter 33

11th June Thursday.

24th May
It's not that I'm exaggerating my stuff, my negativity forgetting that there's a whole positive world waiting outside. No. I'm not. I'm not doing that. I just write whatever goes on my mind, whatever goes on me, at the moment of writing them. I just flipped all through and I can see how pathetic I look like, maybe sound like.  But you know what's even more serious, almost madness? That nothing is changing. I'm not changed from the person I was when I wrote all those and a person I am. I try. I promise I try. Sometimes I think that all these are all right and I'll be good, all as before or well, maybe the "I'll be okay"s are definitely going to help, and I still appreciate the positive side of everything, I try. But the very next moment I just get damn frustrated. Nothing gets right.

It's almost as if I get what she's trying to say and not. She was going through changes. Everyone goes through. But this is sure that something is wrong. Nothing happens so weird, normally. The sleeplessness, feelinglessness, everything. It's not normal, yeah, It's wrong.
She will be able to deal with that, right, or not?
She's overthinking much. Yes. Maybe, repeating in her mind how bad it is to live that life. Pricking and poking the same thing after knowing that it'll hurt. And that hurt is of no good. It'll merely spread the infection.

I don't know wheather this is an indication, ending of a journey, or the mere begenning of something.

3rd round of edits.