Part 4

Chapter 4

7th June Sunday.

Hell.

I hand it and tear open the nasty packing, with nothing else but my address and name stuck to it.
The tape was too tight. Over glued.

But hell.

What's it now?
It's a  .... book? 
No, wait. ... a notebook?
I fumble with the tape stuck and tear off the thick-paper-box.
With a Brown hard cover. It's a notebook. I turn the notebook in front of my eyes, holding it out. Then instead of opening to the first page, I started flipping through the pages. Holding one end and letting the pages fall one after the another. Most of the pages looked filled, with different ink and colours. Even some dried and pressed flower petals comes out of it and fell on my table. I pick them and shove it to a page.
Isn't it strange?
A notebook kind of thing, then pressed flowers, doesn't seems like it belongs here. I mean it seems... I don't know what. It doesn't seem like I should've recieved it, or it shouldn't have been sent.
It seems as it's someone's beloved possession.

Just then, the phone vibrates. I mostly put it in silent mode at night, maybe, I put it on vibration today. You never get a call at night, right? At least when your whole family is in the same house.
  I leave the notebook on the table and launches myself to pick up the phone, lying on the bed. Who calls at 4 AM?
"Man, up for a game?" It's Derek, with his forever enthusiastic voice.
"Data over," I said and I'm sure my voice was totally opposite of how he sounded. It serves right for a 4 AM call.
"How the hell is your data over?" He told. Okay, anyone, just put some sense in this person. How can he be such a combination of a young kid, asking silly questions, and a kind of a charming young lad for many.
"Maybe tomorrow and why are you up?" I ask him. He should've been asleep right?
"Oh. Right. It's late right? I gotta sleep" and he just clicked it off. Well, just let him know that's it's morning.
Wait.
I need to recharge my phone. Only when Sam wakes up.
.