Part 30

Chapter 30

11th June Thursday.

Its almost 10 now and I spent the whole day just reading it? I'll be a great reader, if I just give a try.

After I woke up with that dream of her disappearing off, I was sweating, and I didn't know what was happening.  It was damn scary.
I just woke up, washed my face and went to mom, to just talk with her about any thing while she prepares dinner. And I did. It always feel better to be with them. It feels safe. Even if I don't tell them about the happenings, it's always better.
But the only thing repeating in my head was that I need to finish reading  this off.

17th May
And with all the pain inside, the light sucked in by the shadows; the air gets stucked in the chest, it's not easy to get going.
Its like I'm surrounded by so many people, although I manage to feel lonely. It's almost as if the people found the people they would talk and I'm left alone. Its not that I dislike to be left alone very badly, I don't. And the irony lies when I don't have a single place to stay alone. Everywhere, I just find their gazes on my skin, their grazes burning holes into my skin and seeing my inside, but there's no good feeling. All they have is to laugh at.
--
What to say now?

No. But really. It's like I'm understanding whatever she's telling me, or rather writing there but the thing is that I don't know what to think.
I'd like to think I could help, but only if I knew all those at the time or showed that I actually wanted to.

It's all good, good night, me.

She must've wrote that at night.
Isn't it funny how, a paper, made by extracting and grinding and drying, with big big machines, is able to hold a person's thoughts and feelings so well. It never spill out, or betray or backstab. Anyone can store anything they wants.
No. I don't mean only this, writing-feelings-on-a-diary thing, but aren't the many great great inventions, discoveries were penned on paper. Isn't the whole world, inside and out, was at once on paper.
Didn't paper create life.... and death?

.

Guysss? Can ya say something? Are you all getting the seriousness of the story?

3rd round of edits.