Part 19

Chapter 19

10th June Wednesday.

20th March 
Ugh. It's frustrating. It's annoying. It's weird. It's crazy.
-
You're the crazy one Jenna.
-
It's really annoying. I mean I'm not able to do anything. I used to read so much but now I can't even read a single paragraph without getting distracted. I can't read or comprehend any thing. I couldn't even use the crayon, leave along the sketches, I couldn't colour a simple shape there.  It's freakin frustrated.
-
Woah. Is she serious? Really? She's unable to do the stuff she regularly used to? No. It might be something. I'm just not getting it. Not able to read? Even use a crayon? It's not really a good thing, is it?

22nd March
I'll get all good right? I'll be all right and I need to be all right. They say that everything is in our hands. It all matters what we do and see things as. I'll be all right, yeah?

You will be and you should be. You're too strong, to be not okay. You will be okay and you'll see it. It just life flips and turns you and see how you see it. Stay rigid, stay strong and you will know how everything turns.
You're stronger than those and you will know that.

I crawl on to my bed after shutting down the window, to a comfortable position, leaning against the wall, with both of my pillows.   
I spent the whole day reading and reading, and I'm going to do more. I haven't been using the phone, or anything, or even talking with Rhea, but those things doesn't seems to be mattering. Especially right now, when I'm just thinking of reading  and reading this.
I need to. It's a kind of power dangerously pulling me on reading it.
I'm starting to wonder if I should be worried.

1st edit done. I hope I'm telling the story right way. So the people who realized that this is a kind of book on mental trauma, changes, fears, so would you like to send this to all your friends, especially those who you know are going thru something or are suicidal?

2nd edit done for this.
3rd round of edits.