You finish washing the rest of his body, giving his ass a playful squeeze, and when your done you take the shower head of the wall. 

He playfully throws his arms into the air and Starts turning in a circle. You laugh, but play along and spray him as he turns.

You spray his face with a smirk, and he stops moving and gasps. Letting his jaw drop, before smirking.

Bucky" Mrs.parker. did you just spray me in the face."

Your smirk widens.

You" maybe.."

Bucky holds out his hand.

Bucky" hand it over."

You" nah I don't want to."

Bucky" prinţesă... hand it over"
(Princess)

You smile.

You" I mean.. I don't see you doing anything to make that happen so I think I'll just hang onto it."

He's still for a few seconds before he lunges at you. You let out a shreek/ laugh, and turn away from him trying to hold on to the shower head.

His arms rap around you and he trys to pry the shower head out of your hands.

Bucky" you think your so funny don't you"

You laugh

You" yes"

He chuckles

He manages to free the shower head from your hands and then he holds it over your head.

Bucky" not so funny now is it doll"

Your all laughs and squeels and he's all smiles as he hangs the shower head back up you stand with your head against his chest, and your arms wrapped over his.

You tilt your head up,and he swoops down and kisses you. Both of you are smiling which just makes you smile more.

After another few minutes he reaches forward and turns off the shower. Then opens the door and grabs one of the robes the hotel supplied. He slips it over your shoulders then holds it for you as you slip your arms through. He then wraps up the robe snuggly and ties it securely.

He grabs the other robe and quickly puts it on,then exits the shower and you follow.

Bucky" I'm going to get dressed."

You nod

You" I'm gonna brush my hair and stuff."

He nods and leans down and places a gentle kiss on your lips.

He walks out, grabbing a towel off of the counter. And starts drying his hair as he walks out.

Your still smiling as you yourself grab a towel and dry your hair out a bit.

You brush your teeth and all that good stuff then walk out into the room and see Bucky in a pair of jeans tucking in a blue button down. You walk over to your bag and take two shirts out and hold them up.

You" which one"

Bucky looks at you and smiles.

Bucky" neither"

He reaches into his bag that's next to him, and pulls out a hoodie.

He tosses it to you and you catch it with a smile.

You" works for me."

You disrobe quickly and throw on a matching set of underwear, then a pair of dark jeans, the hoodie, and a pair of converse.