His fingers work the shampoo into your hair, and after he works it through to the ends, he grabs the hand held shower head and starts rinsing your hair out.

His metal hand holds the shower head, and his flesh hand works gently through your hair.

After a few minutes he puts the shower head back, then does the same thing with conditioner, rinses your hair again,  then gets something from another bottle.

His metal hand moves your hair over your shoulder, then his flesh hand starts massaging your other shoulder, the smell of his body wash floating in the air.

His fingers trace over the hickeys on your neck, causing a shiver to run down your back.

Bucky" are you sure I didn't hurt you?"

You turn your head to face him.

You" yes. They're good marks. They came out of love, not malice or anger. You didn't do it to hurt me, and the fact that you put them there is even better. It's a constant physical reminder that I'm with you. That I'm safe. But I didn't hurt you did I?.... "

Your hand comes up and reaches behind you to his scalp for a second, then the purple marks on his collarbones and chest.

Bucky" I'm perfect. Having someone pull my hair when their not trying to drag me somewhere to hurt me is good."

He lets out a chuckle.

His hands gently wash the rest of your back then his arms slowly glide across your stomach. His hands run over your hips, thighs,  chest, basically everywhere. Then he grabs the hand held again and rinses you off. His lips gently kiss your neck and shoulders and you turn your head to chapter your lips with his.

You take the hand held from him and put it back up. Then you turn to face him completely, and capture his lips with yours again.

After a minute you pull away and lean to the side to grab his shampoo, then you squirt some into your hand.

Bucky" doll you don't have to.."

You cut him off.

You" oh shut it. You take care of me, let me take are of you for once."

Everything is whispered. As if time is standing still and the sound of your talking will set it in motion.

He smirks, and ducks his head.

Bucky" yes ma'am"

As your hands come up to his scalp, his eyes close and his hands rest on your waist.

You gently work your hands through his hair, gently scratching his scalp. And the smallest smile appears on his face.

Once his hair is all sudsty you grab the shower head and rinse out his hair, put the shower head back, grab the body wash, and start gently rubbing the center of his chest.

His forehead rest against yours. You watch as his eyes travel down your body shamelessly.

Bucky" what in the galaxy, has made me deserving of you."

You smile a bit and slide your hands up to his neck.

You" I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. You've given me everything. You've given me hope. You are my strength. We are literally stronger together. And I'll be by your side for as long as you'll have me."

He smiles and his hand comes and cradles your cheek letting his thumb caress your cheekbone.

Your hands run over his shoulders, then you move your one hand down his flesh arm. The other works it's way to his ribcage. You let your fingers glide over his arm for a second before resting that hand on the other side of his ribcage.