Eleven.

Voices quietly argued; a strange group of characters gathered in the living room. Someone would occasionally throw a look down the hall whenever they thought they heard a noise. Everyone was on edge.

"This just has never happened before! When was the last time the Young Master was even injured?!" Jora was a flustered mess, her clothing more deranged than normal as she paced beside the couch.

"Well, it isn't often that someone manages to drug him," Galdius pointed out, his arms crossed. Beneath the mask, and the layer of anger he felt towards that woman, he had to admit he was rather impressed. That, and worried.

"That's another issue," Sugar commented, eyeing the grape stuck on her finger, "how did she manage to do this?"

The group was silent for a moment. Diamante, Jora, and Senor Pink all exchanged a glance. Senor Pink was the first to slowly speak up, the words falling heavy amongst the group. "He's become more hard-boiled since she arrived."

Dellinger abruptly stood, "I don't understand why we don't just get rid of her now! She betrayed us."

"Don't you dare!" Baby 5 hissed, pressing a gun to his temple; no one seemed phased.

Diamante, ignoring the sudden outburst, answered Dellinger instead. "For the very reason Senor Pink has just stated," his eyes shifted to the hallway, "besides..." His gaze shifted to Trebol, who had unintentionally gotten too close to Sugar ("Get away from me old man!") "she's the one who saved his life and helped to bring him back."

In a room just up the hall, [Name] sat on a stool, her head resting against the soft duvet. Beside her sat a small bowl of water, which contained a cloth stained with red, and beside that some fresh bandages. She wasn't certain how much time had passed, falling in and out of sleep throughout the rest of the night, but it was bright when she finally awoke for the last time.

Doffy laid unconscious in the bed, sweat clinging to his body as his system fought the drugs. [Name] wasn't quite sure if she felt bad or not, for causing his potential overdose.

While still bright, the sky outside was grey, a light rain pattering against the window. [Name] began to silently change the cloth, using a fresh one from his bathroom. She dampened it with cool water, placing it on his forehead, before checking the bandages around his torso. Checking it wasn't an easy task; he was quite a large man after all, and a stubborn brute at that. Every time she tried to check to make sure his stitches hadn't opened, she would need to try to turn his body, as the wound was on his back. Yet he refused to turn, either swatting her away or childishly rolling back over- he would pout regardless. His reactions were almost.... Cute. Seeing him so vulnerable was different. She was certain few people could ever claim to see him in such a state.

She briefly wondered if he would kill her after this.

[Name] couldn't bring herself to ask why she had stayed. Why she had brought him back, saved him, when she could have easily just run away. Why she had called out to him to save her, when she was at her breaking point.... Why him?

Instead of answering these questions, she silently sat beside him, watching his chest slowly rise and fall. She watched as his mouth twitched, his face expressionless. Her attention lingered on his pink glasses. She originally hesitated to take them off; why would he sleep in them? However, something forced her not to. It felt wrong, to do so without permission. She looked down, eyeing the white bandage around her ankle. The pain had disappeared, assisted by an ice pack tied around the swollen muscle. Baby 5 had given her some pain killers, which she needed more for here swollen face than ankle.

She had gone through so much to get away, yet she came back. Why? She brought her attention back up, again looking at those tinted sunglasses. [Name] would rather die than admit, but as she slowly began to doze off again, she started to imagine what his eyes look like.