Twenty!!

Twenty

"Hey, where's your shirt?"

"hmmm? You say something?" [Name's] brow twitched as she glared down at the cheeky man, who looked up over his shoulder at her, his feet kicked up onto the table. She silently shoved his feet off of the table, his body jerking as they fell, causing him to frown. "Oi, you grumpy or something? Haven't eaten yet?" Face heating up at the comment, and hiding the fact that it's true, she angrily plopped down on the chair across from him, aggressively setting her coffee down on the table.

"I'm annoyed that this is the millionth time I have to tell you to wear a damn shirt in my café," she grumbled, glaring at her friend, "and what animal puts their feet up on a table in a café?" Smirking, Ace reluctantly, slowly, pulled on his black shirt, causing many women around them to audibly sigh. They both ignored them all, [Name] glaring down at her breakfast as she ignored the women who sat all around them.

This wasn't the first time her café was full of women. With all the attractive, young men who came to visit her, a new type of clientele had joined as well. They often stayed too, knowing at some point some new man would show up. She briefly looked to the straight-haired blonde woman in the corner of her café, whose beautiful green eyes were glued to the café door. She hated that bitch especially, [Name] bitterly remembering the way the gorgeous woman had gawked at Doffy. How she ogled him openly, coming up to him last time to 'ask him where he got his jacket'.

Bitch.

Ever since then [Name] had noticed the woman in her café, always bringing a book she never reads, all while staring at the door.

[Name] angrily bit into her pastry, chewing it fiercely as she looked off to the side. Across from her Ace grinned, head tilted as he taunted, "feel better now?"

"Shut up."

His laughter caused many women to swoon, but his dark eyes stayed on her as he leaned into his chair, "just keep eating, talk to me when you're better."

So she drank her coffee, and aggressively ate her food, the anger disappearing just a little; but she didn't want Ace to know he was right, so she forced a small pout to keep her angry appearance. "I talked to Law last night," she finally spoke, her tone nearly a whisper. His dark eyes widened, leaning forward in surprise. Ace, being someone who also made a living in illegal activities, was warned a while ago about what happened with Law, a courtesy heads up so that he never trusts the doctor with sensitive information. And being the only person she currently trusts, [Name] had confided in Ace about the entire situation.

After all, Ace is the one who forged her new identity. Of course she could trust him with her life; she already had once. For a price, of course.

She slowly nodded her head, eyes still holding onto the distance, "he also told me he loves me." Ace spat out his coffee, causing her frown to deepen.

"w-what? Really? I mean, it was obvious, but aren't you dating that jackass?" [Name] pursed her lips, silently nodding.

"I'm seeing Doffy tonight, too."

Ace cocked a snide grin, shaking his head, "how the hell are you pulling so many dudes?" [Name], who had pretty much zoned out at this point, was brought back into reality as she suddenly noticed Ace leaning forward, his teeth sinking into the pastry she held in her hand. She blinked, frown deepening as the women around her startled, probably assuming they're dating. "You're starting to make me jealous, [nickname]! These guys get you many times, and I only had you for one brief night...."

Her cheeks flushed at the mockery, and he certainly didn't speak soft enough, because customers certainly overheard that. If they hadn't thought they were dating before, they certainly assumed something was going on now.