Five.

Waking up in a plush white bed, tucked under a comfy duvet, was the last thing [Name] had expected. At first she had curled deeper into the warmth surrounding her, smiling as her face nuzzled the soft sheets. But as the morning grogginess faded away, that comfort dissolved, her [e/c] eyes snapping open as she jolted upright.

"What the....?"

The entire (very large) room looked as if it were hardly lived in; she was inside of a queen sized bed with a large grey headboard, a [color] drapery folding down either side of the frame. On either side of her were expensive-looking nightstands, both holding twin lamps. [Name] shifted, slowly making her way to the edge of the bed.

At the end of the bed was a grey, plush bedroom bench, standing atop of a fuzzy, white rug. Golden-framed paintings were hanging on the wall, matching the golden chandelier that hung in the middle of the bedroom. The same gold matched the doorknobs on open closet doors, and the door leading to a very expensive looking bathroom.

[Name] had to catch her breath, her body moving silently as she hesitantly slipped off of the bed. Her feet met the cold hardwood flooring, sending shivers up her bare legs. Wait. In horror, [Name] glanced down to realize she was no longer wearing what she last remembered to be wearing. Instead of.. whatever she was last wearing, she was dressed in a white (almost vintage looking) nightgown. Her fingers frantically padded her body, finding that in relief, she was still wearing her own bra and panties. Those seemed to be the only familiar thing at the moment.

She cautiously crept to the large window, eyes adjusting to the sun that brightly lit up the room. The first thing she noticed- she's very high up. Then her eyes spotted the flowing fountain, the cropped hedges, the small cars pulling up to who seemed to be a valet-shit!

"I'm in the Donquixote Palace?"

Fufufufufu

His laughter was so loud, that when [Name] spun around to face the door, she was surprised to see an empty bedroom. But the laughter continued, so her eyes trailed to the only unopened door in the entire room. Part of her wanted to dive back into the bed, tuck herself in, and pretend it was all a bad dream. But she knows better than that, and she won't be able to hide from him forever. Head held high, she walked towards the door pausing only once, when her fingers curled around the doorknob. The door opened without noise. She froze, initially confused. The door opened up into another, larger bedroom. The first thing she noticed was the impossibly tall man facing the wall of glass, which overlooked the entire city. The second... his lack of clothing. Her cheeks heated as she eyed the white towel wrapped around his waist, a second one draped over his impossibly broad shoulders, catching the water that dripped from his damp hair.

"Perfect," she could imagine that venomous smirk, "then I expect everything to be ready for Friday's event."

It took a couple extra seconds for her to realize that he hadn't seen her yet. Trying to keep it that way, [Name] slowly turned towards the door across from him, which would hopefully lead to her escape.

"No need to worry dear friend, all that's expected of you is to bring your money~ I promise you we have some very exotic items this month; some things are certain to peak your interest." [Name] dared one look over her shoulder, suddenly realizing just how large this bedroom is. Her heart hammered against her chest; she prayed he couldn't hear it. "Ah and before I forget, we've recently employed a new pastry chef," [Name] froze, only an arms reach away from that door handle, "you'll be dying to taste her treats."

Her eyes closed, brows drawn together.

She could feel him behind her, feel his chest hovering behind her back; his presence raised every hair on her body. Goosebumps rose as his breath tickled her neck, his lips grazing her ear. "You're not trying to leave, are you?"