Twenty-Three.

Should I even bother to apologize? I can't believe it took me THIS long to update. So sorry ya'll, I lost motivation for a while, but I'm starting to get back into this story! I have some scenes for this story that needed a lot of tweaking, and while I planned it out, I guess I just lost motivation.

I'm currently working on other stories as well, so I'm not going to pretend like I will now pump out a new chapter every week, but just know that I AM still writing for this, and I promise I will not disappear hah.

Please enjoy this continuation, I love you all for the support and patience you've had for this story.

~Martravers

She quietly lay awake, staring straight ahead at the wall, everything feeling raw. Was she littered in hickeys? Yes. Did her nipples feel chapped? Yes. Throat sore and dry? Yep. Insides scrambled? Hell yes.

Annnnnd, was she satisfied? Yes, repeatedly.

Having sex with Doffy was... Different. Just as hot and hungry as she'd imagined it, but she thought he'd be more playful. More teasing. Instead tonight he seemed.... Different. Lying awake, she reminisced on every touch, the way he moaned when she licked him, how he coaxed her into calling out his name until her throat felt sore. Until she cried out that she was his, and only his.

After their... first time... in the kitchen, they'd gone upstairs to his/her (their?) room to shower. Only that led to round two, then three, then the final round that felt as if it lasted forever. They were both so exhausted by the fourth round that neither ended up really finishing, and she kind of felt it only lasted so long because both were too stubborn to admit they couldn't go any longer. Well that, and the fact that it felt pretty damn good.

Now, Doffy's back felt warm against hers.

She wanted to turn to him, wondering what it would possibly feel to be held by him, but at the same time wanted to respect his wishes:

They'd both collapsed in his bed, chests rising and falling as their bodies finally began to tire out. "That's it," she gasped, "I don't think I can handle you any more than this."

Doffy's laugh was more airy than normal as he caught his breath, "is my little mouse finally satisfied? Did you want to beg me for mercy?"

She laughed because she knew he felt the same. She didn't feel the need to point out how he had quivered during his final release, or how he'd just growled about his thighs shaking and cramping when he'd been pounding into her. He laid facing the ceiling, and she stayed still beside him, looking over at him. From her position, she could see the outline of his eyes below his glasses; if the lights were on she'd probably see them for the first time.

She wasn't even about to think about the hilarious fact that he'd kept his glasses on even during sex... She absolutely did not have the energy to unpack that symbolism right there.

She wasn't quite sure what to do now. Normally she'd cuddle her man, but with Doffy, she figured he wouldn't want that. After a moment of silence, she slowly started to sit up, deciding to leave for her own bedroom. Just before her feet touched the ground, he grabbed her bicep, halting her.

"Stay," he commanded, voice brisk and tired. Her brows rose in surprise, and she looked back over her shoulder, disappointed to see him looking away. His large hand left her arm as he slowly turned around to lay on his side, turning his back to her. "Don't look at my face," he warned, before falling silent.