Three.

Well, Law certainly wasn't happy that [Name] had decided to go to the party... But she felt content enough to have Law at least understand why she felt the need to go. Free food, making connections, free food, making friends, oh- and the free food had a little role to play in that, as well~

Rebecca on the other hand was ecstatic; coming from a wealthy family, she had been kind enough to lend [Name] one of her cocktail dresses, and some beautiful jewelry to match. And boy, was [Name] grateful. Pulling up to the Donquixote Palace was nothing special because she had seen it's lavish exterior before; tall, roman pillars, the expensive looking garden and flowerbeds that lined the entire landscape, the giant windows, the employees wearing fine suits who stood at the entrance, waiting to carry peoples luggage inside. It was all very impressive. But inside... That was something else.

The inside was painted white with accents of a deep, alluring maroon, with a tall ceiling that showed the balcony halls of the first two floors of suites. The flooring was a grey and white marble, which beautifully reflected the hanging crystal lights above. A young man dressed in a tux greeted her the moment she walked in, "are you here for the neighbourhood welcoming?" [Name] smiled, adoring the cute event name.

"Yes I am, my name is [First, Last]." He checked the tablet in his hand, before his eyes lit up.

"Yes, right here! Just this way, ma'am." She was led to a set of French doors, which opened up to a large ball room. There were already many people inside, lingering and talking to one another, sipping on beverages, some munching on the finger food that was surrounding the place. [Name] recognized a couple faces, and smiled as she approached them. Let the business begin~

Nearly an hour had passed when [Name] was approached by an older man wearing a tux. "Ms. [Name], correct?" The way he stood there, head held high; something about him made him stand out amongst everyone else around them. [Name] briefly looked him over and noticed the golden nametag on his left breast; Lao G?

"Yes, that's me."

He stepped out of her way, extending his arm behind her as he said, "the younG master wishes to see you."

Ignoring his odd speech, [Name] hesitantly began to follow the man, her brows drawn together. "The young master? You mean... the owner of this hotel?" What's his name again? The middle-aged millionaire... She'd heard some female customers talk about him once, and they were fawning over his looks and success in the business world; apparently, he had started his own business when he was young, and that was something [Name] thought was admirable. Perhaps he isn't as bad as Law said?

"Yes, now just this way please."

Confused, [Name] followed the older man; the crowd seemed to part for him as he led them through the party, towards the large doors on the backside of the ballroom. She felt her face flush as people paused to watch, murmurs filling the room as they approached the guarded doors. The two men were expressionless as they opened them, allowing [Name] to enter. They shut the moment they stepped past them, and she nearly stumbled as the man suddenly stopped, quickly pivoting out of her way. "Just keep GoinG to the red doors at the end of this hall; he awaits you."

[Name] blinked. "Oh.. Okay." And indeed, when she faced straight down the long, dimly lit hall, [Name] could see large dark red doors; they seemed to loom over her. She fought the chills that crawled up her spine as every part of her screamed to get out of there. This felt very wrong. She took a couple hesitant steps, before glancing back at Lao G. He stood facing her, expression blank, hands crossed behind himself. Guarding her only escape. "What, exactly, does he want with me?" She wasn't exactly expecting the man to answer, but she had at least hoped for something. Unfortunately, his expression didn't change.