Eighteen.

It'd been over a month since [Name] had last been to the Donquixote palace, so she wasn't quite sure how to feel as she willingly walked through the front doors. She glanced to the side of the lobby, spotting the hall which led to the lounge Gladius ran, her mind immediately clicking to the image of those vile men who nearly assaulted Baby 5. Small bumps marked her flesh, a shiver going down her spine at the dark memory. That felt like years ago now.

Now here she is, walking into the 'palace' with expensive clothing Doffy had bought for her, as the man had kindly sent her half of the wardrobe he'd bought when he originally kidnapped her. Freely walking to the front desk. A tall, middle aged man straightened as she approached, smiling widely as he greeted her, "what can I do for you today miss?"

[Name] nervously touched the counter surface, shifting her purse strap on her shoulder. This feels weird.

"Hi, my name is [First, Last]-" the man's brows sharply rose- "I was told by Doffy to come here? He said he left something at the front desk for me."

"Yes! Miss. [Last] we've been waiting for you!" He reached underneath the counter, sliding out a small paper envelope, a golden card peeking out from the opening. Her brows quickly rose, recognizing the key card; it's the same one used to reach the penthouse. "Mr. Donquixote wanted you to have your own access card to the top floor-" a younger woman, who was helping someone at the computer beside them, sharply turned to look- "he's expecting you there right this moment, I'll call up to let him know you're on your way up."

[Name] ignored the young woman's gawking, smiling at the older man as she said, "sure, but please let him know I'm going to stop by the restaurant first."

"oh-um-I'm not sure if you have permission to Miss, please let me check with him first."

[Name] waved her hand as she already began to walk away, smirking as she added, "if Doffy has a problem with it tell him to come get me himself~"

Leaving the entire staff to stop and gawk, [Name] confidently retreated towards the restaurant, using the front entrance to get in. She ignored the hostess, honestly not in a mood to re-explain herself, before walking back into the kitchen. Some of the waiters noticed her, flashing small smiles or subtle nods, and she recognized them from her brief time trapped in the back kitchen. And a select few of those from the underground banquets.

"What the hell is this?" A voice boomed, followed by a loud clang. [Name] flinched, biting the inside of her cheek as she slowly pushed through the door to the kitchen, worried she'd possibly chosen a poor time to stop by. Peeking around the corner, she watched as one chef began to pick the broken dish off the of floor, Machvise standing over him with a deep frown set in. "Don't ever forget the salt again, iin."

[Name] cracked a grin, "hey everyone," she chimed, breaking the tension.

"Oh hey, it's [Name]!"

"You came back!"

[Name] grinned towards the chefs, who she'd grown accustomed to during her brief time there, "I brought my new pastry in, and I thought maybe I would take a few reviews while I was here?"

Nihihihihihhi

"Look at this brat, coming into my kitchen like she owns the place!" Machvise pushed through the other chefs, his large hand briefly shadowing the overhead lighting as he reached to ruffle her hair.

"Hey Machvise," she tried to flee from his hand, "things are looking good here I see."

"Of course they are," he boasted, "although I miss the way they hustled more when you were here." Surprised, she looked towards them, the younger chefs amongst the group awkwardly looking away, or finding new focus in their cooking. One cheeky bastard stayed to grin, and [Name] ignored him.