Twenty-One.

Twenty-One

AN: Firstly, thank you so much for your patience with my update delay! I'm currently in Spring/Summer classes so I have been way too busy to write, but classes are nearly done and then I graduate !!! Wheu hooo! So Starting September I'm going to be updating a lot more frequently.

Secondly, this is a short chapter however I wanted to update as soon as possible so I'm cutting it a little short.

Enjoy !!

"You're dating Doflamingo."

"YOU, [First, Last], are dating Doffy fucking Donquixote."

The female pointed to her own foggy reflection in the mirror, leaning over her bathroom counter to touch the reflection. Her eyes went wide, hand clamping over her mouth as she muffled a scream, her heart torn between disbelief and excitement.

"How the hell did this happen?!" she whispered, her other hand securing the large towel wrapped around her damp body. Her hair wound up in another towel, cheeks rosy from the heat from the shower. Maybe I should have taken a cold shower, she thought, unable to stop the intruding thoughts of her sexy boyfriend.

Walking out to her kitchen, [Name] poured herself a cool glass of water, downing it. As much as she wanted to have the time to process what happened the night before, she has to go to work today, having an interview within the next hour. She couldn't look at the necklace that laid out on her kitchen counter, couldn't fathom that Doffy had bought her the famous-stolen-necklace.

She began to sip her iced coffee as she moved to get ready in her bedroom, the need for sleep evident in the dark circles around her eyes, having almost no sleep because of what happened with Doffy.

After the kiss she made the man take her home, much to his disappointment; he wanted her to stay the night. But [Name] had to get up at four-thirty in the morning to prepare the pastries for that morning, otherwise she might have... Thoughts going astray, she pressed the cool glass to the side of her neck, as if that'd take the heat away from between her legs. As if that might help get rid of the memory of his large hands moving down her body.

She checked her phone one more time, lips folding down as she found no new notification.

I can't be the first one to text him, she childishly thought, determined to try to keep some upper hand. Besides, some small, sad part of her wanted to see what would happen. If he even cared enough to reach out to her now.

While he gave her butterflies, she still didn't trust him; she couldn't quite be sure if he was planning to stay. She wasn't sure if he was playing one long facade, using the necklace to weaken her guard.

She looked at the clock; 9:05 am. She has twenty-five minutes until she has to conduct another interview, the shop's increase in business demanding another employee.

"Alright, lets do this."

<<< >>>

"Oi, what's that guy doing here?" Luffy demanded, causing [Name] to look up from the resume in her hands. She cocked a brow, following the younger male's gaze to see the man she'd just interviewed; he briskly walked out of the café, hands stuffed in his pockets.

"You know him?"

"Mmmmmm yep! But I dunno his name- oooo hey! I'm here for my cookies! I came in early enough, right?! Sanji told me you have meat-flavoured ones now!" [Name] smiled as Luffy began to drool at the notion.

"He told you, did he? Yeah, we're launching a maple bacon cookie, but unfortunately, we're not selling them until next week..."

"WHAAAAT?!" [Name] flinched, along with a couple other customers, at the young boy's sudden shout, which was promptly followed by a smack to the back of his head.