Chapter 11

Just to warn you, this story has a lot of dialog. It was the only way I could really make this chapter, and again, it is a short chapter. I've tried making them long, I just can't. I still have two other stories I am thinking about posting on here. They are completely different then this one. Comment on whether or not you think I should post them! 

“Do you understand question 11?” I asked Jenny.

“Nope, I don’t understand why we have to take this test anyway, nobody understands it,” she said, frustrated.

“You know what else I don’t understand.”

“No, what?”

“Courtney; I thought she was my friend, but obviously not. Did I ever tell you what she told me when I confronted her about her and Marcus?”

“No! What did she say? Do I need to beat anybody up?

“Not yet, but if I find out she does something else wrong, then yes. She said that the only reason why she was friends with me, is because of Marcus. She wanted him, so she did whatever she had to do.”

“What a B-word.”

“Yeah… Oh, so guess who came by for a visit before you got here.”

“Oh, oh,” she elbowed me and did her eyebrow lift thing, “was it Cam?”

“Yes and no. He did stop by but so did Marcus. And Cammy was still here too.”

“Oh my gosh! What did he want?”

“He wants to be friends. He says he misses me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… but I don’t know, should I? I mean, Cam was fine when he said that, but then he started to get mad because Marcus wouldn’t leave me alone. A fight nearly broke out between them. Would it be weird if I did become friends with him again? Us three were friends for the longest of time, remember, the three amigos.”

“I know what you mean; I want to be friends with him too. I wonder how it would be if we did become friend again. Plus, how awkward would it be, and too add Courtney?”

“It would be awkward wouldn’t it; I’m gonna talk to Cam before I do come to any final decision on whether or not I am going to become friends with him again or not.”

“That would be a good idea. When will he be back in town?”

“I don’t know. He said he would text me.” I hope he text back soon, I really need to talk to him. I have no idea what he will say about Jenny and me becoming friends with him again. You never know, Cam may get along really well with Marcus, I hope he does, that would help me out a lot.

“Hey, so I’m sorry to bail on you, but I promised my mom I would be home by 9, and it’s already 9:10. But I’ll text you. As soon as you hear from Cam about whether or not he is okay with you being friends with Marcus again, text me.”

“I definitely will! Thanks for coming over, it have been forever since we have hung out like this. It was good”

“We are gonna have to do it again!”

“Well I’ll see you later,” I said giving her a hug. Man have I missed her hugs.

***

After she left, I grabbed all of my things and put it back in my bag, for I was no longer in the mood for studying. I grabbed my bag and ran upstairs and changed into my pj’s. When I finished with all the things I needed to do, I checked my phone to see if I had any text. I had two, one from Cam and one was from Marcus.

From: Marcus

Received at 9:14

-Can we talk about us becoming friends again. Please.

I wasn’t going to reply, at least not yet. I still need to talk to Cam about this. I really like Cam and I don’t want to screw it up with him. I decided to read his message.

From: Cammy<3

Received at 9:09

-Hey hun, I made it home. I’m exhausted, if you text me and I don’t text back, I fell asleep. Man, can my mom shop.

Him, I need to reply too.

To Cammy<3

Sent: 9:25

-Hey, you can go to sleep, lol. But tomorrow, I need to talk to you about something.

-Hey, I’m still awake; do you wanna talk to me about it now?

-No, it’s okay. I’d really like to talk to you in person. :)

  lol. You wanna come over tomorrow after school?

-Yeah, defintally. Goodnight Luce!

-Goodnight!

I can’t sleep; I really have to know what Cam will say about this. Being friends with Marcus again will help me, I know it will. Honestly, I think Marcus and I should have only stayed friends. Cam and I have something so much more then Marcus and I ever had, and it’s a good feeling. I hope Marcus feels the same way. I still need to find out why he is going out with Courtney. I wonder if he knows what she said to me, if he does, I wonder why he didn’t do anything about it.