Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~Cam’s P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran as fast as I could to catch up to Luce. What she saw was complete different than what she thought was going on. Courtney was making the move, not me. I absolutely hate that. Luce is the best thing that has happened to me since moved here.

“Luce! Come here, it’s not what thought! It was Courtney, not me. You didn’t what happened after wards. Please listen to me!” I ran after Luce down the hall. She was running towards the exits, trying to get out.

“Why should I listen to you? I saw what I saw, you kissing her! Just get away from me, I never want to see you again, just leave.” She said.

“Lucy, listen to me, it wasn’t me, it was her. Please listen to me, I love you. I never want to hurt you…”

“Too late for that,” she cut in. “Look, just go. You got what you wanted. And I was sure that was me but I guess I was wrong.”

“Luce…” I said, crying.

“Don’t pull that crap on me, I should be the one crying, like I am not, not you. You cheated, not me.” She said, balling and shaking.

“I didn’t cheat!” I yelled.

“Whatever.”

With that, she walked out the front doors of school. I need to find a way for her to believe me.

~~~~~~~~Luce’s P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

What’s wrong with me? I’ve had two boyfriends and both of them have cheated on me with a friend, and have humiliated me. I just can’t take it anymore, I’m done with guys. What is wrong with me…

That’s all I could think about on my walk home. I sure wished I drove, but no, I had to ride with my ‘boyfriend’… I wish I had never met Courtney and Cam; they have brought so much crap into my life. The only good thing that they brought was Marcus and Jenny back to me. Sure Marcus, Jenny and I have gone through so much, but I’ve learned from them and I never want to lose them ever again.

I continued to walk home, thinking of everything when I felt my phone go off. I looked down at it and saw that it was from Jenny. I unlocked my phone, put the password in and read the message.

What’s going on with you and Cam? You aren’t here, Cam is crying his eyes out and he won’t talk to me. Not even Marcus… Also Courtney is acting really weird, smiling and nearly laughing… Evil.

The waterworks started back as I typed in my reply.

Do you feel like skipping with me? I really need my best friend right now. I’m walking home.

Within seconds I got a reply.

Do I need to bring chick flicks, chocolate, and ice cream?

How about just chocolate and ice cream, I am not in the mood for a chick flick. Unless it’s Pitch Perfect… I’m always in the mood for that movie.

You got it dude.

Oh Jenny, her and her Full House references.

“So you’re saying you saw him and her with your own eyes… I thought he was different than that. I really wish you never met them!” Jenny said.

“That’s exactly what I thought. Everything was going good for the longest of time. The only good thing that came with them is that they brought you and Marcus back to me.” I said, ranting on and on about everything that happened.

“Girl, you need a day off. We need to go shopping or something.” Jenny said.

“You know I don’t like shopping.”

“You like shopping for shoes though.”

“That you are right about! So do you want to go shoe shopping? Go up to the city, go to the mall, go to some restaurant.”

“Totally, I’m driving though. You suck at driving in the city.”

“Deal.” And with that we were walking to Jenny’s car. I had left a note for my mom saying how I was going shopping in the city with Jenny and that I will explain later. Hopefully this will get my mind off of you know who.