Chapter 14

Okay, short chapter, but I'm in a hurry and it's been forever since I've updated! I''m been uber busy! Thanks for reading, I love you! Comment, share, vote! Anything would mean the world to me. Any suggestions for the story, what you like to see in the story?

“This is some good spaghetti. Thank you for straightening us up and making us help cook,” says Cam.

“Me too, I mean, you’re welcome hun.” I say back.

“You know, you’re mom sure is gonna miss you’re amazing spaghetti, should we save her a bowl?” ask Marcus.

“I already did. I’m always a step ahead of you!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, yes you are.”

We all sat there around the table for what seemed like forever just talking about what ever pops into our heads. We somehow managed to go from school, to football, how Taylor Swift and Harry Styles broke up and then back to football. I was beginning to zone out, when I caught myself staring at the two guys and thinking about how well they get along. Cameron, with his blonde hair and deep blue eyes that are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, then looked at me and smiled that heart melting half smile he does.

“What are you thinking so hard about, babe?” He asked me. I couldn’t help but notice how tired he sound but how sexy it made him sound.

“Oh nothing, I’m just glad y’all two are getting along.”

“Oh, okay. Well did you hear what Marcus said?”

“No, what did you say Marcus?”

“I said, did you hear the announcement that Parachute made?”

“WHAT ANNOUNCEMENT!!” I yelled. “Is it about their new album they are making?!”

“Yes, yes it is.” He said.

“Marcus, stop fooling around and freaking tell me what they said.”

“They announced one of the names of the song on the album. It’s called Hearts Go Crazy.” He finally told me.

“What?! Oh my God, this album is going to be amazing! It’s been forever since they have had a new song out. AAAHHH I’m so excited!” Great, I was having a fan girl moment.

“I knew you would be.”

“Cam, you know what would be the perfect date?” I said wiggling my eye brows at him.

“Taking you to a Parachute concert?” He said.

“Yes! Oh you know me so well!”

“I know” He said, smiling.

After Marcus left, Cam and I went into the living room and decided to watch a movie. While I was popping popcorn, he searched through the book self for a movie.

“Baby, how about watching Pitch Perfect?” He suggested.

“Yeah, totally! I love that movie!”

So he opened the movie and grabbed the DVD and it in the player. I then grabbed the finished popcorn in a bowl I just put it in and set it on the coffee table.

 “Light on, or light off?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Light off” he said, winking. I loved it when he winked at me, even if it did make me blush so bad, I looked like a tomato.

“I love it when you blush, you know?”

“Really? It’s embarrassing.”

“Well it shouldn’t be. It just shows me how much you like me.”

So I walked over to the wall and flicked the lights off. I then walked back to the loveseat and leaned on Cam. He then put his arm around me and started rubbing my arm. About 30 minutes into the movie, I felt him staring at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Have I ever told you that you are beautiful?”

“Not in those exact words.”

“Well you are.” He said. He then started leaning down towards me. Next thing you know we are closing our eyes and turning our heads. When our lips met, it was completely different then all of our kisses. This one was soft, sweet, and made me melt inside. The longer we kissed, the more into it we got, the wider our mouths got. Next thing you know, Cam starts leaning me down on the coach and the kiss just gets more passionate.

“I love you” He said in between the kisses, his breathing fast.

“I love you too” I said, also out of breath. We were in full make out session now. I don’t know how long we were like that but eventually it slowed to a stop and then we were just laying down on the coach, him hugging me tight. We stayed that the rest of the movie and even after it. Enjoying his presence, him stroking my hair, we both started falling asleep. I don’t know how long we were like that, but I woke up in a startle.

“Baby, wake up.” I said,

“What wrong?”

“It’s 3 in the morning, we fell asleep. You were supposed to be home 3 hours ago.”

“Shit. You’re right. I need to go before I get into deep trouble.” He said. “I’m sorry, we had a good night though, we need to do this again. Soon.”

“I totally agree. I wonder if my mom ever came home.” I thought.

“Yes, yes I did.”

“Mom! Hi, we fell asleep watching Pitch Perfect. I’m sorry.”

“I know, it’s okay. I didn’t have to heart to wake y’all up, Y’all looked peaceful. Oh, am Cameron, don’t worry, you’re phone was ringing none stop so I answered it and it was you’re mom and I told them y’all fell asleep on the couch and she said that as soon as you wake up to go home.”

“Thank you. I guess I better get going. I’ll see you tomorrow, or today…” He then leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

“Bye baby. Text me when you make it home.”

“I will.”

He then walked out the door and to his truck.

“You really like him, don’t you.” My mom asked.

“Mom, I love him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.”

“I can tell, hey be safe, I’m not ready to be a grandma.”

“Mom! We haven’t done any of that and you don’t have to worry about that until a long time, okay?”

“Okay, just know that I trust you and that if you do want too, talk to me about it first.”

“Yes, ma’am, I will. I love you.”

“I love you too, now go back to sleep, you have school tomorrow.” My mom said,

“Okay, see you in the morning.”