Chapter 9

“What do you want Marcus?”

“Look, I just wanted to talk to you. I’m sorry for what all I have done. I broke up with Jenny because I felt horrible for what I did to you. None of this was even Jenny’s fault; I was the one who pushed her into doing this.”

“I don’t care. You hurt me, and now you hurt Jenny. We talked for the first time today and she is coming over here. I don’t want you here when she gets here so you need to leave.”

“Look I will leave after I say one more thing. I didn’t know that you and Courtany were friends when I asked her out. We talked a lot since she moved here and all she had to say about you were bad. I really don’t want me and you to be on bad terms any more. I miss talking to you and one day I hope we can be friends. Oh and I heard about you and Cam. I’m glad he makes you happy.”

“He does make me happy. Thanks. He is actually here right now. He was the one who made me talk to Jenny, but he will never make me talk to you again. Will you please just leave? For all of us?”

“Just do what she says, Marcus. Please” Cam spoke up for the first time. “If she doesn’t want to talk to you right now, just respect her.”

“I do respect her Cameron. Hey you be good to her. We may not be on good terms, but if you do something to hurt Luce, I will be the first person who will come after you.”

“I will never hurt her. Trust me. Luce is amazing.”

“Just leave before Jenny gets here. Please. I promise, when I feel like it, I will talk to you again and maybe we can work it out to be friends again.” I said.

“Okay. Thank you Lucy.”

After that Marcus left. It actually made me feel better to hear from him and to have Cam right there beside me. Maybe one day we can be friends again. All three, or well four of us.

“Hey, babe are you okay?” Cam asked.

“Yeah, I am. It felt good to talk to him honestly. I know now for sure that I have no feelings for him anymore. All my feelings are now for you. Cam, thank you so much. You have no idea how much you truly mean to me.” I then reached up and kissed him. It was the most passionate kiss ever. Cam is definitely the guy for me.

“Ah hum” someone coughed. Oh yeah, I’m right in front of the wide open door.

“Jenny! I’m so glad to see you!” I exclaimed. “Come inside! We have so much to catch up on. I’ve missed you so much!”

“I’ve missed you so much too Luce! Can you ever forgive me?”

“I already have.” We stood there for about a minute just hugging each. I didn’t release till I remembered that Cam was next to us.

“Oh this is Cam!”

“Hello Cam. I’m Jenny, it’s nice to meet you!”

“It’s nice to meet you too Jenny”

“Let’s go sit on the couch and let’s catch up. We have so much to talk about!” I said.

***

We talked for about 30 minutes. We talked about our family, our classes, her new job, and Cam. After about 5 minutes, Cam said that he was going to go and let us catch up and to call him if I need him.

“You look happy with Cam.” Jenny said with a huge grin on her face.

“I am. I use to think Marcus was the one for me, but now that I am with Cam, I feel so much happier and I feel a different kind of love that is so much better. I really think that Cam could be ‘the one’.”

“You honestly think that?”

“Yeah I do. I feel complete now that I am with him.”

“I’m glad you do. How about you call him and see if he wants to go out and eat with us. You still want to go eat right?”

“Haha, yeah. And are you sure?”

“Yeah, of course! He makes you happy, which makes my happy. Plus, I have to get to know my best friend’s boyfriend.”

“Okay. I’ll call him. Jenny, I’m glad we are friends again. I have missed you so much.

“Me too.”

Awww they are friends again:’)

So I have 2 new ideas for 2 new stories. I already have a little bit written for both of them. They are completely different than this story! Comment or message me if you think I should post them! Every once in a while I would really like to have some feedback! I haven’t had any yet! Make me feel loved, please, like Cam and Luce! Please! Lol Thank you! I don’t even know if anybody even reads this story any way….