Chapter 8

I don’t even know if anybody even reads this. I’m sorry for the spaced updates. So much as gone on lately, it’s too much too explain. I’m sorry for the terrible writing. I’m not that good at writing as most people on here! I had writers block and couldn’t really figure out where to go with this! Comment please if you want to help me out with ideas! I need them!

                   As soon as I got home, I checked Facebook. I have no idea why I still have one, the only time I use it is to see if I can figure out what was wrong with somebody, and this time, I was checking up on Courtany. After scrolling for a whole, something caught my eye that made my jaw job.

Marus Johnson is single

Wait, did they break up? I kept on scrolling and scrolling and scrolling until I found what I was looking for.

Jenny Miller is single

So they did break up. I have no idea if I should happy or sad. I finish going through my news feed and then click on the bar that says 2 new stories. I click on them and get the worst news ever…

Courtney Metz is in a relationship with Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson is in a relationship with Courtney Metz

Where is a dislike button when you need one?

***

“What the heck, Coutney?!” I yelled into my phone when she answered.

“What?”

“Marcus? Out of everybody in the school, you go after Marcus? After all that I told you what he did to me, you still went after him?”

“Hun, the only reason I talked to you was to get with Marcus. Duh! Number one spot on the popularity chart! Plus, he is Hot!”

“I hate you so much. Never talk to me again.”

“Boo-hoo. I am so sad. Go cry on your boyfriend.”

”Whatever.”

I hit the end button, ran and jumped on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and  screamed for the longest of time. Here comes the water works.

I grabbed my phone again and touched Cammy<3 and called him up. It rang and rang and rang. When he didn’t answer, I left a voicemail.

“Hey Cam, when you get this messages call me back. I really need to talk to you.” My voice started cracking. “Please.”

I must have fallen asleep, I don’t know when though, but I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. I grabbed my phone on the way down and looked at the screen; 6:22 P.M., 3 text messages all from Cam, a missed call from Cam, and a voicemail from Cam. When I opened the door, it was Cam.

“Hey baby, what’s wrong? Have you been crying? Did I wake you up?”

“Ha, yes and kinda. Come inside it’s a long story. You can sit on the couch, I’ll be right back, Imma grab my blanket off my bed.”

After 30 minutes of me explaining every little thing I found out today and the stuff Courtany told me, I felt better. I don’t know what it was, but Cam have that ability to calm me down with just one small touch.

“Luce, have you called Jenny? You never know, she could be just a sad as you are, she is his ex too.”

“I haven’t even thought about her. I guess I could. Will you stay with me while I call her? Just in case I need someone to hold me?

“Yeah of course!”

“Thanks. You are so good to me. I’ll put it on speaker.”

I dialed the familiar number of hers and waited for her to answer.

“I don’t think she is gonna answer.”

“Hello? Luce, is this you?”

“Haha, yes it is. I thought I’d check up on you. Are you okay? I saw on Facebook where yo-“

“Yeah I’m okay. What about you?”

”I’m okay. I hate Courtney now.”

“Me too, Lucy. Me too…”

“I’m sorry!” We said at the same time.

“I miss you Jenny. Can you forgive me for ignoring you and yelling at you all this time?”

“Can you forgive me?”

“I already have.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Do you want to come over? Cam is over here too.”

“Hey Jenny!” Cam said.

“Yeah! I would love too. Ha, hey Cam. I love you Lucy. Thank you so much. I will see you soon. I will see you soon too Cam!”

“I love you too Jenny!”

We hung up the phone and I just sat there smiling like an idiot. Who knew we would be friends again.

“Thank you.” I said as I leaned in to kiss him. “I wouldn’t have been able to do it without you.”

“Yeah you would have.” He said as he leaned in as his soft lips touched mine for the second time in that minute, though this time we never parted. We sat there for a long time with each kiss getting more passionate than the other. We couldn’t stop, we were too into it. What stopped us was my doorbell ringing. Startled, we parted and leaned out foreheads against each other.

“You should get that.” Cam said while he tried to catch his breath.

“You’re right. I probably should.” I leaned in for a short kiss and got up and walked to the door. When I opened it, the person there, wasn’t who I thought it would be.

“Marcus!”