Where it all starts.

Secrets, lies and betrayal is the only thing that I know in life I have never had any friends well I have had a few but they all stabbed me in the back. My whole life has been a nightmare and people always wonder why I am so crazy I mean wouldn't you be crazy if your life was just like hell? I've never had a family they decided that they didn't want me so they put me in a home where all of the kids were mean to me then sometimes I was invisible to them. I got taken out of care I was surprised when this family wanted me but I was happy to finally get out of the place. I thought things would be different, I thought I would finally be happy but no I wasn't every single day I have to live with depression and aniexty. There were times when I don't even know who I am myself.

There are days when I think to myself that I should just end it all no one will miss me but there are so many things that I want to achieve before I give up. When I was a teenager I had no one to talk to about my problems sure I had my froster parents but they wouldn't understand so instead I turned to drugs, Alcohal and self harming. I was getting homeschool at the age of thirteen that's when I started all them things but my fake mom had enough of my attitude so she sent me to high school. At the beginning of high school I managed to gain a few friends we became close but they soon turned into my enimes. They started spreading rumours all around the school telling everyone that I was a druggie who sells drugs that would lead to me getting kicked out of school.

That didn't stop my mom into getting me into a school she called all of the schools in Brooklyn New York but I just kept on getting kicked out. I knew that I had to change my ways so one night I started watching television with my froster father. He's always been a big fan of wrestling and the first time that I watched it I fell in love he started taking me to a few shows that's when I decided what I had to do. My mother hated fighting with a passion but when i told my parents what I wanted to do they supported me through it all.

Saying goodbye to the people that looked after me for years was kind of hard but when you grow up you have to leave someday. This place will always be my home, the place that I can always return too when I needed a break from wrestling. The adventure was tough but totally awesome I travelled all around America wrestling for different wrestling companies that is until everything changed. One day I got a call from WWE they told me that they liked my moves they were different for a diva. I've always wanted to be the high flying diva like Lita so I tried my best to be that person.

My dreams were getting so much closer I wasn't wrestling for different companies anymore I started training in NXT if you wrestle there first and do very well then you will be on the main roster in WWE. There were so many amazing wrestlers that wanted to be on the roster so of them were better than me but I never gave up. I started seeing the three guys around the arena they wasn't in a tag team at the time but I knew what their names were Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. There was just something about these guys, something that made them seem dark and mysterious.

Roman Reigns was the one that stood out the most to me I must admit he was so handsome but seemed like a jerk. I knew who is family was my father would always watch them on the television he was a big fan of the samoan family. I dion't know what it was about him but somehow he made me get goosebumps I always shrugged them off though.

What's changed now? Well the three guys debuted on the main roster has a team called The Shield a few months after they debuted. Being on the main roster is the most amazing feeling ever I still have to find my real family but other than that I have stopped drinking, taking drugs, smoking and self harming. I've never been this happy like I am right now I never knew that happiness excisted for me but I guess happiness is out there for everyone. I still have a long journey to go there and I'm happy to share it with you guys it's going to be depressing, heartbreaking and tough but I'll get through it, I know I will.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of the first chapter? Well it's not exactly the first chapter but it's the beginning. I get so much awesome feedback on my Dean Ambrose story that it inspired me to write this one. So please don't forget to comment, vote and follow when I see all your votes and comments it inspired me to write more for you guys. I will try my best to make the chapter longer but I can't promise anything. :)