"Her name is Sonia. She is my favorite." Timothy whispers to me, but i can't turn my eyes of this amazing creature that is shaking slowly and so sensually in front of me.

She looks at me straight into my eyes. Her eyes are big and beautiful. They have the shape of cat's eyes and they are golden brown. Her lips are uneven. The lower lip is a little bigger the the top. She has little make up on. She is majestic.

"Do you like her?" Timothy asks me and i nod in agreement still staring at Sonia.

She comes closer to me, and kneels. She then drops back and she is laying on the floor. Her back touching the cold floor and i can see her marvelous skin having goose-pumps. I crave to touch her.

She then proceeds and opens her legs wide. She arches her back, her legs still wide open and i can see her little triangle that she has created in her pubic hair. I swallow hard and watch her as she touches herself everywhere. I am so jealous of her hands.

Timothy passes one wine bottle in my hands. He took me by surprise and i turn to look at him shocked.

"When you said two wines, you meant bottles?"

"Yes. Now look at her, don't miss the show." he winks.

I take a good sip of the bottle and then i turn my eyes on Sonia. She is by the pole now.

And she rides it. She is spinning and sliding and do all kind of acrobatics on it. I stare at her. Breathing heavy. I don't know if it's the -almost-drunk-but-i-know-what-i-am-doing feeling or if it's Timothy's presence but i want her.

I take one more mouth full and i push my chair back.

"Can i go up there?" i ask him, my eyes on Sonia.

"To dance?" he asks serious.

"No. I want her." i turn my eyes on him. He nods and then calls Sonia.

"Sonia!" he says and she turns her head not saying a word, never stop dancing. He nods at her and she nods back looking at me smiling. Then with her one desiccant finger, her nails is painted black, she motions me to go up there.

"She is all yours baby. I will be down there enjoying the show." he whispers and i push myself up the stage.

She comes forward and we are practically standing on the stage yes, but inches away from Timothy. He looks very entertained.

She is by my side, standing right in front of me and with steady hands she undo her bikini top.

The fabric drops to the stage's floor an her divine breasts are hanging freely in front of me. She smiles and grabs my curls, fisting her hand on my hair. She pushes me forward and her lips meet mine.

Her lipstick tastes like cherry and her hot tongue like mint. I surrender myself and i raise my hand to touch her breasts.

They are so soft and firm. I cup them and i squeeze them both and i feel her nipples harden. She pushes way from me and she raises my hands. With one move she removes my blouse and then she grabs my hand and turns me over so she is facing my back.. She undoes my bra and my breasts hop freely before me.

She pulls my red curls over me shoulder and starts to kissing my neck. I stretch up to give her a better access. She raises her hands and she caresses my ribs, my belly, an they stop at my breasts. She opens her mouth and bites my neck hard and in seconds she squeezes both of my breasts so hard that moan escapes my mouth.

"Argh!"

I hear a thud and she stops. We both turn around and see Timothy coming up here to join us. Sonia smiles happily.