Chapter 19 - Sleeps like a baby

Start from the beginning

"We can buy it." He tells, not ready to give up.

"Okay," I take my time.

"Hey...," I stammer, "thank you."

He looks at me, confused, "for what."

"For everything, for being here with me," I tell honestly.

Ethan gets up, putting his hands on either side of my face; he comes closer to me, "you don't need to thank me."

"Yes, I do."

He places his forehead gently on mine. My body was fully aware of how close our bodies were. His hand warmed my cold cheeks.

"Your nose has become red." He chuckles.

My nose is the first thing that will get affected by the cold. His nose touched the tip of mine, sending warm sensations. I press my head against his chest, loving the warmth coming from him. He put his hands around my waist, pulling me closer and placing his chin on my hair.

"You know, I could stay like this forever, but we should go." He said after a few minutes.

I let go of him unwillingly and head to the shops.

After a lot of time I finally bought the swimsuit, I was hesitant at first, but after changing into them in the changing room, to my surprise, it fit just right.

It was a high waist floral bikini.

When I walked out of the changing room, near the swimming pool, Ethan eyed me up and down

Do I look okay?
I hope my hair did not get messed up while I changed!
Is my body too slim for this suit?

No, Ida! You are perfect.

I internally shout at myself—insecurities no-no.

"You look sexy." Ethan complimented as if I were naked under his gaze.

I bit my lip and smiled.

"Don't do that; I won't be able to hold back." He looked at my lips, and I immediately stopped biting them.

I couldn't help but smile, which he returned.

The pool time was terrific. We met Sofia and Ryan there. They were a couple, Ryan was an Indian, and Sofia was Canadian. Ethan and I did not get to talk much after we met them. Sofia and I were spending time in the pool doing some casual swims. Then she told me about the water slides, and we decided to go.

After all this exercise, Ethan and I said our goodbyes, and that we'd meet at lunch.

Right now, I'm in the room. I plopped down on the bed as soon as I took a shower.

Did I mention the shampoo looked tasty?

I was damn hungry, my stomach grumbling. But the thought of sleep sounded much better than food.

Sorry food. Sleep's got #1 now.

I'm so happy; I am no more afraid to sleep. The attacks have entirely disappeared.

Now I can sleep peacefully, with no worry.

I woke up to a tickling sensation on my neck. I half-laughed and half-groaned, opening my eyes slowly as to what or who it was.

Ethan!

He was fast asleep on my breast. His hair tickled on my neck, so I brushed it aside. His body heat mixed with mine, and his breath send sensations. I immediately felt a gap in my legs, so I pressed my legs tight for it to go away.

My breath felt heavy, yet I didn't want to move him. But I had too. So I took his head gently in my hands and placed it aside. I was carefully moving forward towards the edge of the bed, glancing at him now and then. Suddenly his hand reached out to mine, his eyes still closed, "don't go foxy," He pulled me to his chest and adjusted to a comfortable position, "don't go." He said yet again.

Even in sleep, his body tensed, and brows furrowed.

"Okay, sleep." I sighed, and he relaxed.

I reach out to the side table carefully. The bed was small and not meant for two people. If I pushed Ethan, he would have fallen. So I grab him by his waist, not letting his move, and took my phone.

I connected to the WiFi and messaged Engine.

Ida- Hey! I hope you reached home safely. And don't forget to fill me in on everything 😏

Instantly I got a reply.

Engine- Just reached. Nothing is going on between Aiden and me. 😶 Normal people remember?

Ida- As you say. 😁

I chuckle because I was sure something was going on. I glance at Ethan, finding him awake. Eyes were looking into my phone as I chat with Engine. Confused as to why I stopped chatting, he looked at me looking at him and smiled, wide. His hands were still tied around me, locked in place.

"Privacy!" I shout.

"Whatever." He buried his head further into me.

"What are you like twelve?" I snorted, looking at him sleep like a baby.

"I got used to Lee beside me." He defends.

Ida- Gtg now, will chat later.

I decided to read the rest of Engine's messages later and sent her the last message.

                       __________

A/N

Sorry, I had to stop my fingers from typing any further. I didn't know this chapter would turn out to be this long. You'll might find it short, but my fingers have had a lot of exercise today. Gotta let them rest.

Pretend that the teaser for this chapter is for the next chapter ;)

Cya my lovely minions. (Got a recent obsession with them)

Lots of love ♡